🌎 It's World Autism Month! Celebrate beautiful minds and win Gold HERE
👋 Say hi to the Community here
🔍Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Communitips! Share your tips and earn an exclusive Badge!

Comments

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Sharon_Loose .

Yes, I will gonna 100% agree that saving boosters is always important.

No matter which Candy Crush Games you will play and no matter in CCJS, in which of those bosses you will gonna battle, remember to use your boosters when you are really really close to the winning and not earlier.

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• pearl_chetnapearl_chetna Posts: 2,358 Level 4

Play and play more

Keep playing and happy crushing🥰🥰

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 10,739 Soda Moderator

When I’m playing against the mean Jelly queen I try to make as many special candies in a row as possible first thing and spread my jelly before she even gets a turn. Getting a good head start seems to improve my chances of defeating her!

Sodavenger Hunt! Participate HERE

Beat the level HERE

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 10,739 Soda Moderator

Oh, and on the monkling levels do not count on the fish to hit needed spaces towards the end of the level. Instead make and use a striped jelly to hit your target!

Sodavenger Hunt! Participate HERE

Beat the level HERE

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,551 Level 5

Dear @QueenMia Hello! I would like to become the Game Expert for CCJS! I am not pretty sure about Superstar.

So here I start my CCJS Journey,

Question 1-What is the Unique Challenge that brings you back for more?

The Unique Challenge that brings me back for more are the levels! The levels themselves are so Unique that I have to come back! As I pass levels, more features and new candies are unlocked! Also the new features that are introduced in the game are great!

Question 2-What tips and tricks I use to better the chance of my success?

To better my chance of success, I keep trying to make Color Bombs and if they are made I don't use them so quickly! I wait till the time either less moves are left or a Swedish Fish/ Striped Candy/ Wrapped Candy/ Color Bomb is made next to it and as soon as made, I exchange the two candies for a sweet explosion!! I keep on trying to make as many combinations as possible instead of simple match-3

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here🦉
  • DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,551 Level 5

Part 2 of the Questions, tagging @QueenMia and @LadyRaffie!

Question 3-Which boosters are your favorites and guarantee a win?

My favorite booster is Color Bomb Lollipop, Color Bomb and Colouring Candy!! Color Bomb Lollipop does guarantee a win! It depends on the level if Color Bomb and Colouring Candy will work well... Also, I like to save all kinds of boosters for tricky levels! Savings surely help.

Question 4-Which traps and tricks so the Jelly Queen and her gang use that you need to avoid as much as possible?

The traps and tricks that Jelly Queen use include many blockers and characters!! Difficult levels is also one of their trick, it can't be avoided though! Traps and tricks to be avoided:

1)Pufflers running! This helps the Puffler Monster(CARL) catch pufflers faster than us! They run away from us but the monster is smart!

2)Liquorice Larry's moves have to be avoided! To prevent losing!! Try making speacial candies to stun him!!

All Questions Anwered!

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here🦉
  • serious_popcornserious_popcorn Posts: 35 Level 2

I want to be a Superstar...i love playing candy crush jelly!!!!

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,335 Level 5
    edited July 2020

That was a cool badge. Too bad it expired. Imagine having the queen on your wall. PLZ can I still have it?

Anyway here are my tips:

In jelly saga you shouldn't rely too much on boosters, unlike in other saga games. Except on paint bomb. Only paint bomb has badass potential. But when would you have a lot of paint bombs at your disposal. LOL. Hammer hybrids could be too when you run out of moves but again, they're rarely collected. Choose wisely.

Fish booster is pretty much useless instead. Unless it's created in game, then it could be of some use, especially if made of black candies.

I think it's definitely better to try and create special combos/candies in game rather than use ones of your own. But this could be my experience only, I just notice that a lot of boosters I choose go to waste in a lot of occasions. Weird.

When levels are the jelly type avoid wasting boosters altogether, black candies are the heroes. In just one move they can swipe the board clean or jellied (?).

In battles with Larry and Carl avoid clearing the board over the target too much unless you're sure to get it. If not, they'll just benefit from your effort and steal monkelings/pufflers from you with little work, those little bastards. Just let them sweat and do the job for you instead. Most of the time they can be trolled. That's what they deserve.

Plus if you have allen's boosters get rid of them quickly because Larry and Carl won't waste time using them instead.

• RobinCorteRobinCorte Posts: 2,053 Legend

*What is it about the unique challenge that brings you back for more?

R: challenging the gelatin queen team is very interesting and contagious, a challenge I can't get enough of trying

*What tips and tricks do you use so you can better your chances of success?

R: I like to use boosters and make special combinations, it helps a lot

*Which boosters are your favorites and guarantee a win?

R: giant hammer and candy bomb

*Which traps and tricks so the Jelly Queen and her gang use that you need to avoid as much as possible?

R: avoid using combinations, especially with fish and candy bombs

@QueenMia I need badge 🙏

I answered all questions

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 40,763 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Opps! This badge cannot be selected everyone! You make sure become Game Expert of Any King's Game if you are interested, active and want to help players on any King's Game Support Community.

By the way, thanks for your answering! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & Community Hub! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.