๐ŸŒŽ It's World Autism Month! Celebrate beautiful minds and win Gold HERE
๐Ÿ‘‹ Say hi to the Community here
๐Ÿ”Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
๐ŸŽจ Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ

Communitips! Share your tips and earn an exclusive Badge!

1235Next

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 40,758 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Oh! You have answered them completed but I am not sure @QueenMia give you Candy Crush Jelly Expert Badge as you have answered. ๐Ÿ˜…

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

๐ŸŒŸ Win Gold Barsย here! Help Lucy identify the characters ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ’ Diamond Diariesย Guidesย andย Pollsย ๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ‘‘ Are you newbie? Learn moreย here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribeย hereย on Tagging List of King's Games & Community Hub! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideasย here!ย ๐Ÿ‘‘

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Pitty_KittyPitty_Kitty Posts: 2,335 Level 5

I would have loved to have this jelly queen badge too but I didn't know it was for experts ๐Ÿ˜…. I don't think I'm an expert lol

• nguyenanhduy1591999nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 1,078 Level 4

I love it very much

Nguyen Anh Duy 15/9/1999๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

I like playing CCS, CCFS, CCSS, CCJS, BWS3, ...

I like people here because they're friendly and kind. I'm so happy.

By:

Nguyen Anh Duy

• nguyenanhduy1591999nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 1,078 Level 4

I love playing this game. The events are very fun and I'm feel to relax. The maps are so beautiful and I like it. The characters are very cute. But I like Yeti and Jenny best. I like all levels in CCJS because It's not difficult and I like star Chaser because I can collect boosters. I like royal Champion too because I can play with many people in Community and other. I love playing Candy crush Jelly saga very much @QueenMia .

Nguyen Anh Duy 15/9/1999๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

I like playing CCS, CCFS, CCSS, CCJS, BWS3, ...

I like people here because they're friendly and kind. I'm so happy.

By:

Nguyen Anh Duy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.