🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⚔️ Community Spirit: who will become a Jelly Knight?

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

Now onto the Next Nominatee for Jelly Knight and keeping with the Theme from October I Nominate @95chata one who knows her Jelly Game indeed and True to the Jelly World she lacks nothing, and can give you advice in your game if and when you want it just ask because she isn't shy....no, nope, notta she can take on the Jelly Queen not the real one @headoperations but the Jelly Queen in our Games the one who swishes and swashes and throws her green slime over our board...

@95chata Gave us all the information too on Women in the Knighthood of the Round Table, when I didn't even know about it or believed it possible, after that I am now the wiser but not Merlin (@NamTruong2001 ) yea he is Merlin...you didn't know about that did you....Yes secrets come out.....seriously I hope you join me in my nominee @95chata for November Knight of the Round Table....

@Lady_Sarina

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yep! I also agree with me6412. So I will nominate @95chata on this month. 😉

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

For this month I nominate and cast my vote to...

@95chata , the best Jelly crusher ever!

He likes to keep on playing it.

And I also cast my vote to @me6412 , @siti_payung , and @greddycandy !

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

For the month of November I nominate @Havish

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I support both @95chata and @me6412... And hearty love and thank you for voting for me @Havish

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

Well it is a hard choice,

with @95chata participating in many contests, being kind and writing encouraging words

also @Andres-2 for always helping others with Video's for levels, contributions for Polls and feedback threads, Episodes and new releases, the ideas area and generally just showing that contributive and encouraging Community Spirit.

I guess in the spirit of what the Jelly Knight is representative of, I'd have to go with @Andres-2, a quiet achiever whose always been helpful since I first became Mod here in Jelly.....one of our younger members who sets a sterling example for myself and others to follow and a great role model....

Thanks also to @Andres-2 for working with me on game experiments and contests...

Remember though.....The Jelly Knight Community Spirit and Round Table...isn't about whose been here the longest, the most funny, nor the most liked, nor the most popular.....so even a newbie can be nominated when it's about recognizing those members in Jelly, who contribute quality gaming content, are helpful to others and assist newbies, show a welcoming and kind spirit, work well as a team player and let us know their thoughts in Polls and feedback....all because they want to and love to do that....they are regular Jellies...they love Jelly and helping Jellies🌼

They also might get missed in the Whole Communities Member of the Month coz they don't play all the games, nor write in every community.....but in Jelly, I can see Jellies, new or long timers, who really love All Things Jelly 😎🥰

Even my quieter Jelly Sisters like @Nadia1770 I remember :0)

@Lola_Pop

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I too nominate @95chata for her in-depth knowledge of the game, her participation in Jelly threads and her willingness to help those who can't get to grips with the bosses in particular.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations @rebelchild and welcome to the table! 🏰

My vote for November goes to @95chata! ⚔️🛡️🏹

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 754 Level 3
    Options

Wow….In the event that I don’t win this competition, I want to Thank you in advance for casting your vote, for your kind words and for having a reason to believe that I should deserve such a honorable title. 🛡🗡🙏🏻❤️

@me6412 @Diamond Lim @Havish @siti_payung @CassD @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @Lady_Sarina

Since it’s the beginning of the month and this contest just started. I encourage more Jellies out there to come forward and cast your votes here for your favorites that you truly believe deserve this honorable title in the Jelly Community. I am sure many jelly knights out there are just waiting to be discovered.

@me6412 (I love your sincerity and sense of humor! You really amuse me with your comments and make me laugh to the point that my belly hurt so hard when I read some of them. There should be also Jelly Knights, like you to entertain us and make us forget the stress that we get from battling with the bosses, hahaha. 🍬🍭🗡🛡😄 I Thank you for that! 🙏🏻 Regarding history of females as knights, we both learned something new at the same time, thanks to the nice game contest that Lady_sarina put at that time about things related to jelly knights. That, made us go and do some Google search for more information related to the subject.)

One thing I am sure and is that all of us are learners here. 😉

Sincerely,

95chata 💗

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! We are sure you won nominated on this month. @95chata 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?