🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⚔️ Community Spirit: who will become a Jelly Knight?

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021
    Options

I hope you change your mind and stay around, but as I read your message and look at it from your point of view and feeling like this has happened to myself several times before and thought the same way and wanted to leave the Community but decided it's not about the being any month of the month in any area of the Community or even being MoM it was about the friendships that I created and the one's who wanted to be my friend as well......no one can give that feeling to you neither is it a month of a month reward either but something better.....and one fine Lady sung a song about it it's called " Respect " and that something you get from being a friend of a friend 😉😎♥️💯

• Lexi
    Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

Ahhhh, there almost feel better I've been wondering to my self for a while, like when there's a contest or some kind of race, it always seems that I get stuck on a whole bunch of really hard ones, or I just dont have the time or energy,

I'm the leader of a teem I made a while ago and was and still am happy that people join (ING) my team mates at any given time, most of whom seem patient, when I can't get to the game or been stuck on a level for to long and looks like I'm not pulling my my weight, this makes me really upset because I'm going pretty hard at it, I'm a pretty easy going girl, I some times empathy gets me off guard, and takes me for a ride, this really effects me here and in the real world, can get bad I do things for some people that I didn't really want to do,

• Lexi
    Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

More to come just tired I keep falling asleep then I have a whole bunch of letters and or symbols across the screen (I just had to correct another one had to do this like seven times on this post sorry thanks if I messed up the previous post sorry I will clean it up later I mean no disrespect to any of you thanks

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS 👏🎉 @Andres-2 for being chosen as an additional growing numbers to the Knights of the Jelly Queen Table.

For those who were nominated, congratulations 👏🎉 too. You all deserve but as they say: Many are nominated but only one has to be chosen. Your time will also come..

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    Options

I. Love you both I love playing against you both

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Jellies,

Thanks so much for all your feedback. ❤️

Dear @95chata , dear @me6412 , I'm really sorry you feel this way. In my eyes, you're both very important for this Community due to your sense of humor, your insightful feedback and your passion.

The Community Spirit badge in Jelly, aka the Jelly Knight is, like the other members of the month, nominated by the Community and elected by Mods and CM.

That's sometimes easier than others, because we have amazing Community Members. We take into account the comments and the attitude overall, not only the amount of nominations (which is an important factor as well).

You're both among the nominees, and that itself is great. ❤️

One last thing- when I say I love Andres' humbleness- that doesn't mean he is "quiet"; it means he helps around, he shares his knowledge and he participates without asking for recognition or for anything in return. We're always up for some constructive feedback to manage the Community better or to make the game sweeter.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I do hope that you will reconsider and stay around, as you are a very valuable member and a good friend to so many. It is bound to be very disappointing. Although we are asked to nominate people, we came to realise that it's not the number of nominations which counts, as @me6412 has experienced.

It's not the awards which matter, but the true friends we make - and there are always other months, when I'm sure you'll be nominated again.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations @Andres_2 on being the latest Knight to join the illustrious company at the Jelly Round Table.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations @Andres-2 for becoming a new knight

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?