🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⚔️ Community Spirit: who will become a Jelly Knight?

Options

Comments

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I nominate @95chata, because she's helpfull, nice and always there if you have a question. You also encourage, I called myself a Lady Jelly Knight after i won the weekend contest (but yes I lost control over myself and grip and thought I was the Knight).

Thanks for your nice words Lady Jelly Knight @95chata

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 819 Level 3
    Options

Dear @fabke

Thanks so much for your nomination. I am still not sure if I deserve the title….

I feel good vibes about you. You are a kind person, friendly, soft and respectful toward others. You are integrating yourself in the whole jelly Community with so much grace and integrity. You also deserve to become a Female Jelly Knight if not this time but in the near future. I really wish that for you.

Hugs, 💗

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 819 Level 3
    Options

I really hope it’s still time to post my nomination. I apologize for posting at the last minute. This month of November has been very difficult for me in many ways and for that reason, I haven’t been active here in the Community.

I would love to nominate and vote for @Spinnifix She was a Jelly Moderator when I first became a member of the Community two years ago. She was very helpful when answering my questions about the RC competition. She has lots of knowledge of the Main map Jelly game. That’s why I truly believe she will do good as a Female Jelly Knight.

Please, vote 🗳 for @Spinnifix!! 👌🏼

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

@95chata

Thanks so much. It's nice when I was so helpful to you. I am very happy to read such beautiful, nice words. So again: Thank you very much🤗

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi Jellies,

Been reflecting on my journey as Mod in Jelly. Looking back and reading lots of posts and checking out those quality contenters. Had moments of smiles and even laughed out loud, through the ups and downs and the hiccups and the wins - both big and small. We've come a long way and it's been an adventure.

I've thanked many already and it was great to see @Andres-2 and @DieOmimi put out great gaming content along with @NamTruong2001 @Nikolaos_Prodromidis and lets not forget the strategies of @ClarenceBeaks and @headoperations.

Also had great moments reading the encouragement and positivity from @CassD and @janeau_owl. Twas a cool trip down memory lane, reading alot from the last year and a little more...Thanks also to @Nadia1770 for always being supportive and giving those reactions too :0)

Next chapter in Jelly begins now...hopefully it brings fun, laughter and excitement :0)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hey Jellies!

Such nice words, I like this thread because of its positivity- being grateful is always so important! ❤️

Tomorrow is the end of the month, so we'll need to knight a new Jelly soon!

You've still some time to vote, and please do it from the heart, keeping also in mind this title is about the Jelly Community specifically.

Think about who has helped you in this forum, answering questions, creating content, championing the Jelly Community Spirit.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thank you for your kind words @Lady_Sarina. This is a great community all through and it's a pleasure to be here.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,499 Level 5
    Options

I nominate @me6412 who never fails to make us laugh. He has been a tremendous help to me.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 861 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Sarina thank you for your good words! 💐

I am really a little bit away because of work the last weeks!

I vote @95chata, @Havish and @Andres-2 for this month. 😍

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,541 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Aww Thank you very much my dear sweet Twisted friend @rebelchild what happened to you did you fall off your horse riding around the Jelly Queen Kingdom and bump your head against your metal helmet or your horse kick you in your brain.....you must have the same lose bolt on your noggin as @95chata because you 2 are crazy or eating your oats from the horse troth.....

Funny crazy people you 2 need the Jelly Queen (headoperstions) to mix you up a cure before the next battle of the swamp people or something to get you right.....maybe @Lady_Sarina can talk some sense into the 2 of you before you get locked up in the crazy part of the Community like seriously get real with yourselves.......now there is Cup Cake Carl crazy and then there's just crazy guess which one you 2 fit in the category of❓❓❓ 😆😅🤣😄

Thanks for the thought but I think your off your rocker because your on a bar stool (no rocker) 🤪🙃😳😅🤣😄😅😂💯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?