🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Women's Month 22: Which piece of advice changed your Saga?

Options

Comments

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,907 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

The best advice I received was from my dad.

Always pay for something in full to avoid credit. If you are going to charge use only one credit card and pay it off as soon as possible. When my dad passed the house was paid off and my mom didnt have to worry about credit issues. Save when you can.

I live by that credit rule and continue to do so.

Don't let anyone tell you you can not succeed in life.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop the best advice always comes from your parents, one bit of advice was always treats others the way you want to be treated. Another one is treat people fairly, and thats a hard one to accomplish, because people are bias by nature. And the last is, talk less and listern more. Thats the best advice my perants could have shared.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

During this pandemic that become endemic..best advice is "New norms. Avoid 3C. (Crowded place, Confined space & Close conversation) Do 3W. (Wash hands, Wear mask & Warn new norms)"

Yes, same as what my signature says

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The best advice I ever got was from my father.

Do the job right the first time and don’t leave any rule for error. 🦋🐨 That was our motto 🦋🐨

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,485 Level 5
    Options

listen carefully and then act

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

the best advice that gave my father was

always listen to yourself and don’t hear what others say bad things about yourself

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,331 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Lady_Sarina

Happy women's month, especially to the protagonists of candy crush jelly, Jenny and Jelly Queen

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 9,048 Level 5
    Options

Happy women's month...be strong and self confidence

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,954 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2022
    Options

Again I am going back to Bubble Witch strong woman power Stella. Stella is aware of the obstacles in her way as she battles her way up every level. She is focus, strong, energetic and work hard to achieve her goal. She is willing to find help or gain strength from supportive friends to overcome her obstacles. For me being a strong woman doesn't mean you cannot ask for help from your family or your friends. She is a fighter for the weak and every time she falls or fail to advance to next level, she pushes forward like she has never been hurt or defeated. She is unapologetic and for that I think she is truly a role model for all women. In summary from my mom - Be confident, be strong, be passionate and never give up without trying your hardest.

• Alexandra_Tang
    Alexandra_Tang Posts: 635 Level 4
    Options

That's the advice I got when I passed through the dark age of my life. And....

Yes!! I deserve the best!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?