🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Women's Month 22: Which piece of advice changed your Saga?

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

One piece of advice that I read often, was "My Bill of Rights" which was a hand out in our women's counselling group. It is empowering and very grounding, it gives me confidence and self worth.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lola_Pop

The piece of advice that changed my saga is earn your own pocket money. Since then, I've learned to be independent and be a stronger person than before.

❤️❤️💗💗

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

The piece of advice was by my parents: if you cannot solve a problem, re-read the data! 😀

• Bassin12
    Bassin12 Posts: 428 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My mother always told me to never be friends with a person just for their looks, be friends with them because of their heart. Always be kind to someone.

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

It's the greatest piece of advice my parents have ever taught me. It is the word of Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi.

Turkish; 

Kısmet ederse Mevla,

el getirir, yel getirir, sel getirir.

Kısmet etmezse Mevla,

el götürür, yel götürür, sel götürür.

I also shared it in Turkish because it didn't translate correctly into English. 

English; 

If he gets lucky, Mevla,

it brings the hand, it brings the wind, it brings the flood.

If he doesn't get lucky, Mevla,

it takes a hand, it takes a wind, it takes a flood

That is, Allah performs it if He wills. There is a fact called fate/destiny writing. Fill your heart with goodness, and the best will come true if it happens. If not, what you already want is not for your own good.😊

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,838 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Best advice I received was "Always be your true self"

I say nobody likes a fake and you won't like yourself either.

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options

My best advice is to be kindful of your parents. I am being exhilarated for that good thing is just an idyllic and tranquil.

♀️Happy Women's Month!♀️

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hey Jellies- Happy International Women's Day y'all!! 🤩

We could make a great book out of the wonderful pieces of advice we are collecting in this thread. 😍 I'll show it to everyone I know!

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Lola_Pop

The one advice that changed my saga was, “Don’t live your life according to how other people want/expect you to live”. I was always worry about fitting in, and doing what other people expected from me. Another advice was, “Don’t be afraid to say no.” Once I took in both advices, my life changed drastically. I’m a happier person. I live in peace ☮️; and I love doing me without a care in the world. Love me as I am 😊.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

Advices from people I love and I respect, changed many times my Saga!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?