πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

About tournament

Options
NichellePerman
NichellePerman Posts: 2 Newbie

So when I play in the tournament on the jelly crush and I'm getting ready to get a treasure chest I lose game after game after game after game. And I win games just fine until I get to that one step before the treasure chest. Now I've noticed I can have 36 as a score and they have 21 but yet they've gotten like four boosters and I'm still working on my first booster and these types of things always happen right before I'm trying to win a treasure chest. Makes me feel like the game is fixed and it's happening so much and I don't normally spend money but as you guys see I spend money a lot and it's really getting old. Now I know the games are fixed or something's going on because the other day I played against myself. That was so weird and it's obvious that I'm not actually playing against somebody else's playing because how does one play against themselves?? I addressed this issue with you guys before and it took so long and it was beginning to come so tedious that I didn't follow through with it. Now whatever is going on I'm done spending money and I guess I'll just never win. If that's what you want for your players then that's on you. I would ask that you guys please figure out whatever it is that's going on and have it be fair. I want to win some of those games they're right before the treasure chest I mean when I have to save myself from losing progress five times in a row just to get the treasure chest. I can play two or three times and win but then when I get to a treasure chest nope I start losing game after game after game.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?