🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

If I could snap my fingers 🤌 and.. I would... 💫

Princess_Jessica
Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,094 Jelly Moderator
edited January 2023 in Discussions

Hello everyone‼️

The year 2022 was not a good year for Yeti.  As hard as he tried to get rid of that green jelly that Jelly Queen used to jellify him, it took quite a while before he broke free.  Now that he’s free he has to find his way back home.  Jenny must be so worried about him.  He comes to a crossroad but doesn’t know which way to go.  He can’t remember how to get back home so he decides to sit for a bit to get some direction.  

He sits down in front of the road sign and begins to reflect on the year that just finished, 2022.  It was definitely not a good year and he definitely does not want to experience the same things again.  

Yeti started thinking of this activity he had heard about called: If I could snap my fingers and ___ I would ___, so he decided to give it a try. He thought hmm 🤔

If I could snap my fingers 🤌.. I would... 💫 … get a bunch of red jelly and jellify Jelly Queen.

No, that’s not a good idea Yeti.  Think of something that would make you feel better in 2023.

If I could snap my fingers 🤌.. I would... 💫 … find Jenny and we could make a trip to the Candy Kingdom.  Then I could go to chocolate mountain and eat my favorite thing ….. Chocolate!

Like Yeti I to have been doing some reflecting and I thought about some things that happened in 2022 that I do not want to repeat in 2023 🤔

I liked the activity Yeti mentioned so I have decided to give it a try myself. I really want to see what my snaps and answers will be? My answers reflect on my job, my work, my career, and my opportunities.

Here is my snaps and answers:

• If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak ______. My answer would be French 🇨🇵 this goes along with my work.
  • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be ______. I would have to say myself I have learned some hard lessons in life but I am the person I am today because of that ❤ this goes along with my career move.
  • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change ______. Passing up a great job opportunity to wait for one I thought I really wanted. This goes along with my opportunities 🙌
  • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I’d ______. I would change my career to the better job. This goes along with my career move.
  • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do ______. I would travel the world 🌎 it is something I have always wanted to do. This goes with all of my opportunities.

Now it is your turn.. What lesson did you learn from 2022? What would your snaps and answers be? To thank everyone for joining me in this activity I am awarding you a beautiful badge reflecting jobs, careers, work, and opportunities to add to your wall 💫

Badge was made by Elsa ❤ (and tweaked by a CM)

Please be respectful with your answers and remember house rules ♦️

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?