1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

If I could snap my fingers 🤌 and.. I would... 💫

Options

Comments

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,676 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options
    • If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Korean. So I could talk and understand the Korean friends here.
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be Sandy Patty. So I could sing praises to the Lord with a golden voice. Thats a talent I am deprived of. 😁😁😁
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, well there is none. Everything that happened in 2022 happened for a reason.
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I’d fly to Korea which we planned to do in 2020 but never did due to pandemic.
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do travelling with my family here in my country and abroad.
    • Thank you @Princess_Jessica for this wonderful thread.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,515 Friends Moderator
    Options

My contribution is on page 2. 🤔

• BPass12
    BPass12 Posts: 245 Level 3
    Options

If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Russian.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,926 Level 5
    Options

@Princess_Jessica

Why didn't I get the badge?

um I thought about commenting maybe I get it automatically 🤷‍♀️

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,152 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Yes you should have it now I think it may have got made automatic after your comment so some players haven't received it yet but I will request for those who didn't

• If I could snap my fingers, make sure that all wars end and there are no such countries where hunger is now and that children are always happy👫🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

@Diamond_Lim thanks for the tag. @Princess_Jessica thanks for this nice thread.

If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I would speak French.

If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be like to be someone who had all the answer to curing cancer, ending poverty, and ending wars.

If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change I don't know. I can't think of any mistakes; and if there were any, I'm sure there was a lesson learned.

If I could snap my fingers and make one thing in 2023, I wanted to happen, I’d would make a bigger platform for Alzheimer's Disease and Concussion Research and Awareness.

If I could snap my fingers and do one thing I have always wanted to do, I would visit every state in the U.S.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,295 Level 5
    Options

@Princess_Jessica Fun thread 😊

-If I could snap my fingers and be fluent in any language, I would speak Spanish because I would love to learn this language.

-If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I would be a musician because I love playing music and listening to it too.

-If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I would change my bad habits.

-If I could snap my fingers and achieve 1 thing I wanted in 2023, I would want to get a job and pass my driver's license exam.

-If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I've always wanted to do, I'd travel more and visit countries I've never been to.

• Lindz1026
    Lindz1026 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options
    • If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak German. I have some German heritage and my bffs Mom is full German.
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be a School Counselor. I enjoy helping others and believe kids need an awesome go to counselor in school.
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change my negative reactions into positive ones.
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I would have landed a successful job that works well with the hours my kids are in school.

If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I would drive across the United States in a camper and stop wherever I wanted for however long I wanted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?