🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⚔️ Community Spirit: who will become a Jelly Knight?

Options

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 819 Level 3
    edited November 2021
    Options

@Lady_Sarina

I didn’t know I could nominate more than one Jelly member of the community at the same time. I will take your words for it and vote also for @Andres-2 @Nadia1770 @CassD @fabke @me6412 @siti_payung They are also great candidates for the Jelly Knight Title.🛡⚔️❤️

• phanblogs
    phanblogs Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thanks you Jelly Knight

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Jellies!

After having thought about it very thoroughly, and after having reviewed all your nominations, we've decided our new Jelly Knight is...the great...

@Andres-2

There are many reasons for this: his helpfulness, expertise, and his humbleness as well, are among the most important ones 🤩

We're lucky to have you here, @Andres-2 , and we appreciate all you do for this Community! ❤️

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Congratulations to become a Jelly Knight @Andres-2

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 819 Level 3
    Options

Wow….. @Lola_Pop I am really amazed to learn about your decision and why it took you so long to come up with the results just now.

With all respect but I have to voice my opinion about this competition: My understanding is that the Jelly Knight election it’s throughout the votes from the jelly community and not really by your single decision. Then, what’s the idea of nominating after all? I got the most votes that made me a winner. I feel like a big slap in my face with your results because you knew all along that I got the most nominations and votes this time but instead you used your power as a Community Manager and made the decision not caring for the opinion of the jelly members here.

It’s not new to me to know that you’re a very selective person when it comes to add someone new that you like in your inner circle. Sadly that’s something I always new….I felt singled out by you many times.

No wonder others good jellies that have left probably felt the same about the management of this Community. Of course there are others Mods and Managers that deserve my admiration for what they do here.

Being a Jelly Knight not necessarily mean been humble (stay quiet and say yes to everything you or King says but to fight for justice and speak the truth if something it’s not right) Looks to me that those are one of your main expectations from a knight (been quiet) Maybe that is why you don’t like me because I don’t stay quiet and because I speak with the truth.

About great ideas: I even shared an idea once with @Lady_Sarina but she preferred to take it from someone else. Something that really didn’t look like a great idea to me…but of course it was chosen over mine.

I feel mistreated and singled out by you. And because of that, I made the decision to leave this Community a few days ago. I don’t stay in a place that I don’t really fit and that I don’t feel welcomed.

Maybe I will return one day when you are not a Community Manager here anymore.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your votes and for believing in me @me6412 @Diamond Lim @siti_payung @CassD @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @fabke @Nadia1770 (Wow! 7 votes!) I feel so proud! Thank you guys! So long dear jelly friends! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,424 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Congratulations! @Andres-2 👏😄

You are welcome and hope you win on this month. @95chata 😊

@janeau_owl @95chata @klev8628 @alex1985 @Pauld77 @tokasa13 @Yosca @Fakhri @Elsa @siti_payung @Sukanta_Biswas @christine88 @encantes @DeepshikhaSharan @Sharon_Loose @Acv @Sammyjo @aijaziqbal @hechicerilla @wykoon @teresawallace44 @Pitty_Kitty @Tzvi_Marcu @fabke @ChrisMiller @CerbeRus777 @Cats4Caz @GlenysB @laley @Roary2020 @CassD @Bookster @Andres-2 @Tasty_Cake @nguyenanhduy1591999 @littlemissmim08 @santo_chris97 @rebelchild @istuff @carmenechevarria @Lexi @Glenn1972 @SabrinaM @johamilton @kiara_wael @Werner_Cichy @Nat09 @bearwithme @paul5473 @candycrushinit @gr33n3y3z @tininha1975 @LoveDachs @PrettyBubbles @MountainMom @Princess_lovely @Yorben_Goeree @rajdeeptb @Nix66 @NamTruong2001 @Anahita_2005 @simplyP @Origins7_Dale @Iffu2 @me6412 @DieOmimi @Greymane @yonahselcy @jeanps @BubbleGumSoda @bekicrusher @Kezabelle3 @Nwosu @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @pearl_chetna @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e @lelensp @JoJo75durham @DaniTheOG @Racoon7 @lhalha @tashanight3 @Shilviya18 @actipton80 @shafer223 @MollyS @DGenevieve @Moh1977 @BQN537 @Palash_Sarma @bkychau @aautz1 @Nadia1770 @EOTheGr8 @a_trost @Havish @AaronMedina @Lemurtek @KCullen127 @ndaoz @penken @Spinnifix @lakiere @BlueberryCupcake @quad5 @JessicaBilly @Nenikapaki @dlovo313 @betchiegrl29 @MollyMolls @MiladyR @EnergizerBunny @Erika0811 @SUZANCE @ffs @Jessicaa_Welch @Warriorcatslover @hortangel @upperlevel @Terri_1 @Geogat12 @Ashraf @deadgirl @denisegood @gaivman @Staceylou88 @angelae81 @GayAdHd @Solarwave @wbw @DanielProGamer

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,331 Level 4
    Options

Sounds great!😊 I think that people do the best they can n the game should get should b a jelly knight. I stil play candy crush jelly from time 2 time but the game is getting harder 2 play as u go up 2 certain levels, I think I’m up to 100 & sumthing and its hard! I rarely play candy crush & candy crush jelly anymore. It’s not easy, believe me.😥

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Congratulations Jelly Knight @Andres-2 ⚔️

We Celebrate with you! 🛡️🗡️

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Well Done and congratulations @Andres-2

As a long time Jelly, whose contributed much gaming content, supported other local Jellies and always been truly humble, it is amazing that finally, you've been appreciated for this helpful, positive and encouraging spirit.

Thank you also for always being respectful in PM's, giving some requests a go and yes, even supporting those in the Ideas Area.

It's refreshing to see a younger one in the forums, who helps others with level tips and video's and supports other Jellies, content also. Thank You. Your humbleness is demonstrated through your Jelly footprint, continuously and consistently.

Always talking in a respectful and kind manner. Always showing manners and consideration to all Jellies. As one of the main contenters of Jelly for longer than the year I've seen, your humbleness is also seen, in the way you've supported other Knights, as they've joined the Round Table and never grumbled once, continuing to put out content, videos and helping with Level Tips.

You are a role model for others and deserve this type of "Jelly Citizenship", for the Community Spirit you have ALWAYS displayed, with unwavering fortitude 🌺

An outstanding local Jelly Knight ---- our Sir @Andres-2

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Thank You @Lola_Pop for taking the time to really take an interest in all the PM's, comments passed onto us by others and seeing the Jelly Footprint.

It's great to see those, not in Jellies polls, discussions, support and Ideas Areas or even come say hi's etc, adding to the nominations and recognizing cross communitiers. That is where the Whole Community Member of the Month, comes into it's own and those selected for that can be seen in the HUB.

The local Member of the Month however, is slightly different. Rather than travelling around to support all communities in their discussions and contests etc it is about, how contributions are made locally, within it's own community.

That contribution isn't gauged on contests and popularity/ friendship. It shines, through the content that locals consistently put out themselves or support others in. Their contributions to polls, discussions, feedback discussions, current events and features in Jelly Saga, helping out in the Support Area with the appropriate links and answers that are helpful to newbies. It also includes their Community Spirit approach - being friendly, reflecting the House Rules as a Jelly Housemate, using manners and respectful speech, encouraging and supportive of others, work well as a team player as part of the Jelly Ohana, welcoming newbies and helping them find their way around Jelly and making it fun for them.

Each community has those locals, some may not venture too far away from their community either and so may get over looked in the Whole Community MOM, even newbies can be quite achievers putting out great community contributions, when discovering the Community for the first time. They can be nominated in the local MOM also.

There are also private comments passed along to Mod's & CM's, public comments, who has nominated and why (E.G we still get nominations for Lim's tagging & us Mods/ CM's but we aren't eligible etc) along with the Jelly Footprint consider.

Discussing & weighing all these factors in as Mods, with our CM can sometimes be fantastic and at times easier. Other times it may require us, to really taking a look at quality content, helpfulness, positivity and forum comments in context, to help decide between 2/3 nominated members. Of course we'd just like to give appreciation awards to everyone whose nominated local contributor or not. That wouldn't work though, in the spirit of what the Round Table if for. Recognizing and appreciating local Jellies. "Citizens" who help because they want to and love being here and contribute quality gaming content in a gaming community, in a family friendly manner that builds others up and is encouraging. Those displaying maturity and empathy for others, both privately & publicly. Collaborative creativity is appreciated and "how they show up everyday" to do that, can make or break a project. Not everything can be done at once, nor can everything be done yesterday, so patience, insightfulness and co-operation are keys to any great team.

So when nominating, it's important to really look at those local Jellies, contributing in quality content and feedback, helpfulness, positive attitude and community spirit, in participating in everything that builds Jelly into a community of All Things Jelly🌺

Thanks to my fellow Mod @Nikolaos_Prodromidis and our CM @Lola_Pop for really having Jelly Community in our hearts, for taking time to look at all perspectives and for all the time, effort and love that's gone into making Jelly not only a happy place to be now but for all the Events & Features we've been able to collaborate with the Game Team on, to bring to the Jelly Saga Game and Community. You are both awesome to work with, professional and kind and for making the harder times easier. You are appreciated too. 🥰🤗🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?