🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Your Guide to Adding Friends and Requesting Lives

Snow_Rider
Snow_Rider Posts: 2,185 Community Manager
edited August 30 in Discussions

Hi fans of Candy Crush Jelly Saga! We know that adding friends and requesting lives can sometimes be a bit confusing, and it's a hot topic in the Jelly community. We're here to help clear things up for you! Let’s dive into some of the most frequently asked questions. 💬

How can I add friends?

We understand that you might want to connect with specific friends in the game. Unfortunately, the only way to manually add friends is through Facebook. If you're connected to Facebook and need some guidance, we've got a helpful post just for that! In other cases, the game will show you only random players.

Why can’t I manually add or select friends to send lives to?

We know it would be great to have more control over who you connect with in the game. Right now, Candy Crush Jelly Saga doesn’t have a feature that allows you to manually search for or add friends, so the system will automatically select random players for you unless you're connected through Facebook.

Can I guarantee that the players shown will send me lives?

While the game does its best to match you with players who might send lives, it’s ultimately up to each player to decide. We can’t guarantee that you’ll receive lives immediately after requesting them, but hang in there—your fellow Jelly players are usually generous!

I tried to accept lives, but it seems the accept button is not working. What’s going on?

To receive lives, you must have fewer than 5 lives. If your lives are full, you won’t be able to claim any additional ones. When your lives are at maximum, the accept button will be darkened, indicating that you cannot receive more at the moment. But don’t worry—just use up a few lives, and you’ll be able to accept more!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?