⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga

Options
Carol
Carol Posts: 44 Level 2

What is the bouncing C on some levels where I have already played.  They were there earlier but now they are gone 

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Carol, apparently for some of the players, some of their levels appear with that C mark. If so, then they can collect the required quantity of C candies in those levels. Once they collect the required number, they can win boosters. After winning the boosters, some time will go by before they can do this again. On the bottom of the screen is a jar, in which the C marked candies will be collected. 

Somebody please correct me if and where I'm wrong!

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Carol, apparently for some of the players, some of their levels appear with that C mark. If so, then they can collect the required quantity of C candies in those levels. Once they collect the required number, they can win boosters. After winning the boosters, some time will go by before they can do this again. On the bottom of the screen is a jar, in which the C marked candies will be collected. 

• Emmanuelle
    Emmanuelle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, why I have no C candy on my game ?
  • Regina_Mahon
    Regina_Mahon Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I was unable to pass level 2659 on my laptop because I could release the bottom key was covered with marmalade so when I released it with lollipop booster on my mobile the rest was easy however when I return to play on the laptop it did not acknowledge that I had solved it please release me for I do not have any lollipop boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?