Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

1235Next

Answers

• beckyboobeckyboo Posts: 1

I have been playing for many, many years, since 2013 and spin the wheel everyday since it started. I have literally never hit the jackpot. Like 1000s of spins. It seems rigged. It will dead stop right before it should hit the jackpot. What's the deal?

• CBRetriever2CBRetriever2 Posts: 12 ✭✭

I've hit it twice

• Rattyboy69Rattyboy69 Posts: 2

I agree im on level 1247 and have never hit the jackpot either.Its so frustrating so im with you on this.

• frankiemarie78frankiemarie78 Posts: 8

NEVER have I won the jackpot, and I've been playing for like 6 years

• sherylhaecksherylhaeck Posts: 5

Suddenly Build a Bot disappeared...I miss is...is it coming back?

• swissmyssswissmyss Posts: 2

Ive never won the jackpot!

• strawberry7strawberry7 Posts: 5

Ive hit it twice but that was many, many years ago in my first couple of years of playing now, it stops just before it goes over. I think they should let everyone win at least once a year.

Its not like they couldnt afford it.

• sherylhaecksherylhaeck Posts: 5

6 years playing...never won the jackpot!

• gav666gav666 Posts: 7
    What’s this bullish!t?
    over 5yrs of playing and never won the jackpot, then tonight i get this .
    Its never stopped in between prizes before- but of course i won the colour bomb . 
    This thing is rigged 
  • KhaosKhaos Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• bb4icebb4ice Posts: 3
    Once a long time ago!
  • chocolatelovechocolatelove Posts: 9
    I’m on level 4373 and only won once. I agree with comments stating that odds should be increased or the prize removed. 
  • kickit007kickit007 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Tune_D said:

Come on Candy Crush God's, give us some answers. I have been playing Candy Crush for 5 yrs and I have never once won the jackpot on the wheel. I feel like this entire game is rigged. You win when you guys decide we win, passing a level the same way. I have decided to stop playing because of this reason. It's the "dangle the carrot" in front of you. On to more honest games. Bye.

I have been playing the lottery for longer then that and hardly ever won a dime; I don´t believe it is related to the amount of years we´ve been playing.

• kickit007kickit007 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I also have been playing for about 5 years, however i have won a jackpot if I'm not mistaken 5 times. 
    It was well over 2 years before i spun and won the jackpot. 
  • CBRetriever2CBRetriever2 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    I won it within the last two weeks