Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

123457Next

Comments

• silfveniussilfvenius Posts: 1
    I won The jackpot today and I’ve been playing for 7 years... don’t know how many hundred of times I’ve spun that wheel...
    got one of each booster so didn’t feel like much compared to the crappy chance of winning...
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won the jackpot for the 4th time this morning. I have been playing since July of 2013. This was on the Chrome browser HTML5 version. I have not seen the new "Daily Booster Wheel" yet. 

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

• TrashanaoTrashanao Posts: 1
    This is ridiculous I have never one the jackpot spin and I have been playing for 6 years seems like a rip off anyone knows any other mind boggling games
  • AnitaBAnitaB Posts: 4
    I won on one of the first times I tried it..never since lol
    Hi there @AnitaB
    I have been playing for 6+ years and have won the Jackpot 4 times.

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community? Click on the links below and check it out!

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

• SandaminiSandamini Posts: 6
    I won the jackpot 5 times ❤️❤️❤️it's very hard to win. I'm on at level 1539
    But love this game

• lynglyng Posts: 15
    Just won 1st time in 7years after saying here I'd never won it!!!
  • loppymahierloppymahier Posts: 2
    jackpot?? in my dreams😣😣😣

• ernstblnernstbln Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    won it last night. not much good. one hammer and one hand. the others I have hundreds of. sugar drops are much better !
  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 303 ✭✭✭✭
    Trashanao said:
    This is ridiculous I have never one the jackpot spin and I have been playing for 6 years seems like a rip off anyone knows any other mind boggling games
    I have won it three times in the same span, why do you think something called a jackpot would be a frequent occurrence?
  • loppymahierloppymahier Posts: 2
    i won it in my dreams😫😫😫
    Just won the Jackpot again! 5th time in 6+ years. Won it on my mobile version this time.

Beginner's Corner

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 6,324 Legend
    I won the jackpot twice in 4 years, and twice in the last 2 weeks.

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
  • Rosie17Rosie17 Posts: 3
    I have won 4 times. 
    Got the "Jackpot" today for my 6th time. It was on my mobile. In the 1st 5 years of playing CC I got it 3 times. In the past 3 months I have hit it 3 times. I think that the wheel is getting looser with the jackpot. 

Beginner's Corner

BEGINNER'S CORNER 
    NEWBIES TO THE COMMUNITY