⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1180 help

Options

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,998 Level 5
    Options

I finally got it, but it took using 6 hammers and 8 hands !!

• Marnie_England
    Marnie_England Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I am not even sure boosters would help with this level.  If so, I think you would have to buy a lot of them and extra moves at that.

The only pass I have seen used about a dozen sticky finger switches. I only have one, so I will trudge on trying to get by without boosters
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing the sugar track while waiting on new levels and saved a whole lot of boosters. I had over 100 free switches, 50 lollipop hammers, 15 col,or bombs, 23 wrapped/striped combos and almost 200 lucky candies. I have used EVERY SINGLE BOOSTER in my stash except the lucky candies. I still have those but the problem is usually when you use those they do drop throughout the game but in this level they only come up in the beginning.  This tells you they have either intentionally made an impossible level or they simply failed to allow more mystery candies to drop. 

• William_Bibb
    William_Bibb Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have been stuck forever too. And I am not even sure the best way to start. Is it better to start off w/ bomb&striped combo or striped&striped combo?

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

It doesn't matter what you start with.  The completion is not possible without boosters.  and based on Effie's post you need a lot of boosters with no guarantee of them working.  I guess this is another level that I have to wait for Candy Crush to decide they made enough money off of it to change it.  :(

• Former_User
    Options

William, save your boosters as they will only go to waste. The only exceptions I would say are free switches and lollipop hammers. If you have saved enough gold bars from playing the sugar track you can extend play a time or two and maybe that will help. But really, it's designed for us to fail. 

• PopyPap
    PopyPap Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same experience with Arr Cee.  My screen freezed and a candy appeared below the middle grid (but at the right side).  The game freezed 3 times during my play.  I believe the level has a bug, we have to report this.

• Former_User
    Options

Mine has frozen a lot as well! It only seems to happen when the game is going well.

• FuchsiaLucia
    FuchsiaLucia Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

The All Help blog suggests going after the striped/striped first since these do less damage, then looking for a striped/color bomb where there are few of the striped color on the board. I think this is good advice. I passed this level by using a ton of boosters, mostly switch hands (I had over 100 from sugar drops and wheel), but before setting off striped/color bomb combos I used hammers to remove any of the striped color that could hit another color bomb. The level is quite buggy, so you do run the risk of using up boosters only to have it freeze on you near the end.

There's at least one video of passing it without boosters, so it can be done. I fought my way through levels like 410 and 425 without boosters when they were much harder to come by, but these days I lack the patience. 

(Would people please stop kvetching about King's alleged attempts to make money by making levels too hard? It's a for-profit company, in business to make money. How it chooses to try to do that is its business decision. I'd bet that it's not in King's best interest to make levels too hard, because for every player who buys moves or boosters there are three who get frustrated and quit entirely. I don't work there and know no one who does, but that's my guess.)

• Former_User
    Options

another issue is the colorbombs and striped candies activating at random and setting off a cascade which clears all the ones needed to complete the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?