⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1180 help

Options

Answers

• Connie_Eller
    Connie_Eller Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I just had a chat with a king rep who says they are working on a fix for this level. I would avoid playing until they fix it.

Definitely avoiding this level, not good for my blood pressure. The sooner they 'fix' it the better!
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I have been playing the sugar track while waiting on new levels and saved a whole lot of boosters. I had over 100 free switches, 50 lollipop hammers, 15 col,or bombs, 23 wrapped/striped combos and almost 200 lucky candies. I have used EVERY SINGLE BOOSTER in my stash except the lucky candies. I still have those but the problem is usually when you use those they do drop throughout the game but in this level they only come up in the beginning.  This tells you they have either intentionally made an impossible level or they simply failed to allow more mystery candies to drop. 

That's right Effie. I used the mystery candies as well thinking they would cascade throughout game play. Well they don't and I only got 1. Big waste of a booster.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    edited September 2015
    Options

I agree with everyone who answered.  This level might just end my CC play which would be a shame.  Hopefully CC will rethink this level before people quit.  If more mystery candies fell, we might have a chance.  Even the videos show people using lots of boosters.

Agree!
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options

I just had a chat with a king rep who says they are working on a fix for this level. I would avoid playing until they fix it.

Well that is great news!!! :)
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options

I commented earlier that I had a chat with a King rep who said they are working on a fix. I wonder why they removed my comment? 

It's not removed...I saw it and commented on it :)
  • Claireg74
    Claireg74 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I think this is the level where I finally give up CC.  I've tried every which way possible and have spent at least £20 on boosters, extra moves, lives etc and still cannot get anywhere near. Also having the same problem with the game constantly glitching, unless this level is fixed and I can move on without spending more money then I wont be playing anymore :(  .

• Yaron_Man
    Yaron_Man Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

agree with all of the above,after firs round i saw that this is a diffarent level and it sims imposible to passno mater how many boosters you have,to many collections !

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Will they also fix my booster stash? Spent a huge pile of those getting rid of this level...
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I used 7 Hand Switchers & 1 lollipop to beat level 1180,  I only had 3  Colored Bomb + Stripe to get  so i started Switching lol.  took me forever to get that far though.  Good Luck everyone!  I agree Mystery Candies should keep coming down  and open up the board more. 

Why would you do that? King intentionally made this level impossible to pass without bleeding the user of boosters, and you play right into their hands.Meanwhile, King can point to you as proof that the level IS possible w/out mentioning that you had to us 8 boosters to do so.
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Yeah, just like they're fixing level 713 on which the 3 star level is now impossible since they removed the countdown bombs, which are worth exponentially more than normal candies.I chatted with a customer service rep, too, and she assured me they were looking into it.All of these forums are designed to LOOK like King cares what its users are saying, but how many of the glitches have been addressed? How many of the level issues have been addressed before many users have wasted boosters? It's all a sham b/c they only have one game on which they make any profits.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?