📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1180 help

Options

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

We have noticed that there are a lot of comments and questions regarding level 1180.

The difficulty of this level was brought to our attention recently. The Candy Crush Studio team have now confirmed that based on data from hundreds of thousands of players the level is passable and therefore it will not be changed.

We understand that this level is frustrating but as you know the game is a mix of luck and skill and with a little perseverance and a little luck you will get there.

There are several youtube players who have passed this level so I will post their videos below in the hope that they will help you to pick up some tips & tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFnXvnDYmRU

It is also known that for some players this level is freezing when playing on Facebook, this is being looked into right now and as soon as we get an update we will add a comment to this thread.

Lucky candy failure to operate as in every other level also not to be fixed then?
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

If you think Level 1180 is a farce, wait until you reach Level 1193. This level is obviously designed by the same incompetent, unimaginative fool that designed Level 1180. Wake up King and get rid of the game designers that are dragging you down !!

• Ronnie_Allen
    Ronnie_Allen Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

We have noticed that there are a lot of comments and questions regarding level 1180.

The difficulty of this level was brought to our attention recently. The Candy Crush Studio team have now confirmed that based on data from hundreds of thousands of players the level is passable and therefore it will not be changed.

We understand that this level is frustrating but as you know the game is a mix of luck and skill and with a little perseverance and a little luck you will get there.

There are several youtube players who have passed this level so I will post their videos below in the hope that they will help you to pick up some tips & tricks.

It is also known that for some players this level is freezing when playing on Facebook, this is being looked into right now and as soon as we get an update we will add a comment to this thread.

test
  • Ronnie_Allen
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Johnny,I hope and pray that the decision to leave the level unchanged is not carved in stone. If the level does get nerfed (best way: allow mystery candies to re-spawn) thousands of people will applaud King and rejoice!Please share this with others on your team. I fervently pray that King will do what I feel is the right thing, as has been the case with many easier levels in the past.Finally, "frustrating" does not really descrive this level. "Nearly impossible (without boosters)" does. The two video examples both used boosters: gold bars and a hand respectively.Ronnie
  • JC
    JC Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

I just posted a lengthy post expressing my disdain for Johnny and his company, King, but even this sad website is fraught with bugs, and it wasn't posted. I received a "token not recognized" error. Apparently, you have to click the "I'm not a robot" checkbox way down at the bottom of the page to ensure you post works. What a sad excuse for a gaming company this is.
  • JC
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

Now that I know how to post...Johnny - You and your company should be ashamed. What is happening here is equivalent to stealing money from your loyal customers (close to two years for me). Not only have you created a level in 1180 that is clearly impossible to pass without purchasing and using multiple boosters (evidenced by the YouTube videos you posted above), but the level is so fraught with bugs that no one in their right mind should purchase and use those boosters when the chances of those boosters being rendered useless due to the level locking up is so high? Since you now know that the level is clearly broken and prone to locking up (evidenced by your comment above), why isn't there at a minimum a disclaimer on the level warning players to "use boosters at your own risk, level is prone to lockup"? What recourse does a paying customer have in recouping the money they spent on wasted boosters, gold bars, etc.? If this is the type of business you plan to run into the future, I'd expect many lawsuits coming your way.
  • JC
    Options

The All Help blog suggests going after the striped/striped first since these do less damage, then looking for a striped/color bomb where there are few of the striped color on the board. I think this is good advice. I passed this level by using a ton of boosters, mostly switch hands (I had over 100 from sugar drops and wheel), but before setting off striped/color bomb combos I used hammers to remove any of the striped color that could hit another color bomb. The level is quite buggy, so you do run the risk of using up boosters only to have it freeze on you near the end.

There's at least one video of passing it without boosters, so it can be done. I fought my way through levels like 410 and 425 without boosters when they were much harder to come by, but these days I lack the patience. 

(Would people please stop kvetching about King's alleged attempts to make money by making levels too hard? It's a for-profit company, in business to make money. How it chooses to try to do that is its business decision. I'd bet that it's not in King's best interest to make levels too hard, because for every player who buys moves or boosters there are three who get frustrated and quit entirely. I don't work there and know no one who does, but that's my guess.)

There's a simple solution. Test the levels before they are released!!! King is in such a hurry to release new levels (so they can steal more money from their loyal customers) that they don't take the time to test them. Surely all the money they're stealing from customers could go toward a Software Quality Assurance department?!?!
  • David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers,

You would never had put this level in the first 50 levels or you would never have all the loyal players that have paid so much money to be on this level and help you make all your billions. Surprise, surprise you're not interested in us now the money has rolled in.Disgraceful.
  • Ronnie_Allen
    Options

I just had a chat with a king rep who says they are working on a fix for this level. I would avoid playing until they fix it.

Effie, did whoever you spoke to indicate they might nerf the level?
  • Liz_Shaw
    Liz_Shaw Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

1180 is just so stupid I am not going to waste my time with it and if 1193 is even worse then for the first time I am ready to give up. I am now only playing for bonuses and if the developers fix 1180 and obviously 1193 then I will start playing again. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?