⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I reset my contacts to only be friends who play candy crush

Options
BettyBoop-2
BettyBoop-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

My contacts from my phone got synced to candy crush and I don't want them there. I only want to be able to send and receive requests from those that play the game.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi BettyBoop!

The list of friends you have from Facebook can not be separated into players and non players. Instead I suggest you click on the + sign next to the friends you want to ask for lives or road blocks.

You can also choose to connect to Kingdom (orange button) instead of Facebook. This way you will be able to send/receive lives and help for roadblocks fast.

Cheers :-)

• BettyBoop-2
    BettyBoop-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi BettyBoop!

The list of friends you have from Facebook can not be separated into players and non players. Instead I suggest you click on the + sign next to the friends you want to ask for lives or road blocks.

You can also choose to connect to Kingdom (orange button) instead of Facebook. This way you will be able to send/receive lives and help for roadblocks fast.

Cheers :-)

Ok, thx. But how do I unsync my phone contacts? It asked if I wanted them synced, but doesn't give a reverse option.
  • dianne7175
    dianne7175 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    How do I see my contacts also playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?