Just updated candy crush on iPad & now the game doesn't even open,just crashes

Options

Answers

• Shazni_Murtaza
    Shazni_Murtaza Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

**UPDATE**

Hello everyone- Thanks for highlighting this to us. We have noticed that some of our players have been experiencing a problem opening the game since they updated their game to version 1.91. 

We are looking into this with a top priority and we hope to have some news for you shortly. 

If this is something that you are experiencing a problem with please could you let us know if the game crashes when you are trying to open the game or if it crashes during a level.

Please see our blog for further updates: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing 

Thanks for all of your understanding! 

Yesterday I reinstalled the app when It crashed and now I'm back at level 1 and I was at level 181 before the crashes
  • Quark_Atom
    Quark_Atom Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi guys,

We are currently awaiting approval check of the updated app on Google Play and iTunes. Once approved, the updated app can be downloaded to your mobile device, and the issue with crashing will be solved.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Mark, ok wonderful that you fixed the app itself.We have unfinished business now that the app works.ALL my boosters are still FULLY gone. I have my current level, all my gold and my special features (daily booster accrual, etc) - but NONE of my earned booster from 3 - 5 years of playing are available. There are NO COUNTS on the booster images at all.So how are we going to resolve this? I'm near level 1200 and have years invested in achievements. It's impossible to for me to recover nearly 400 chocolate balls, and hundreds of other boosters I'm due UNLESS YOU RESTORE THEM for me.So the apps works, yes. Your community members are NOT whole yet. Including me. Just contact me and I'll suggest my best recollection of the counts I had. Then you can fix my profile and we both can get back to more important business, eh?
  • Shazni_Murtaza
    Shazni_Murtaza Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

We are currently awaiting approval check of the updated app on Google Play and iTunes. Once approved, the updated app can be downloaded to your mobile device, and the issue with crashing will be solved.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have same problem too back at level 1. I was at level 181 before the crashes and lost my progress
  • Rosalinda_Taylor
    Rosalinda_Taylor Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Won't open on iPad after recent update.  Get the loading message and then it crashes or stays frozen on the loading message.

Same thing happens to me.
  • Stephanie_Scales
    Stephanie_Scales Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Still crashing. If I can open the app it crashes when I try to give friends lives, crashes during games so think I will just give up. I have e mails telling me all is good now but it is definitely not. Candy Mania works really well as does all the other games, Candy Crush is the only app which has problems which do not seem to be able to be solved.
  • Jessica_G
    Jessica_G Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This does not answer for all of us that lost all of our boosters with a reinstall. King does not care about that. I have tried to play a few times but I am moving to a new game to feed my addiction.  To be at a high level and not have any boosters is just too depressing  it would take to long to gather them again  

I totally agree. Not a happy customer.
  • Quark_Atom
    Options

This does not answer for all of us that lost all of our boosters with a reinstall. King does not care about that. I have tried to play a few times but I am moving to a new game to feed my addiction.  To be at a high level and not have any boosters is just too depressing  it would take to long to gather them again  

Add me to that, too. I lost all my boosters, and I had nearly 1000 of them all combined types.I think King did this crash on purpose to clean us out of boosters, giving them a chance to sell us new ones. It's really duplicitous. I am not playing anymore since I was @ level 1200 and you just can't win without some help. So goodbye Candy Crush. I will have a lot more time to do productive things now, instead of playing.
  • Quark_Atom
    Options

had to delete and re-install...lost all my boosters. How do I get them back? My game is linked to Facebook

Ironic that they're so silent on restoring the boosters that were lost by their error, huh? They jumped on reporting progress as they were fixing the app, but went dead now on finishing the job of restoring our environments back to what they were now that the app is fixed. Boosters entitlements we earned are still missing, and KING won't say a word to us publicly or privately on how to get all of them back.
  • Liza1355
    Liza1355 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

**UPDATE**

Hello everyone- Thanks for highlighting this to us. We have noticed that some of our players have been experiencing a problem opening the game since they updated their game to version 1.91. 

We are looking into this with a top priority and we hope to have some news for you shortly. 

If this is something that you are experiencing a problem with please could you let us know if the game crashes when you are trying to open the game or if it crashes during a level.

Please see our blog for further updates: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing 

Thanks for all of your understanding! 

Logo comes and after crashes
  • ACrawford
    ACrawford Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Same happening to me as I try to send friends lives...seriously frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?