Candy Crush is not loading since update on 1/10/17

The game will not load on my IPhone 7 since the latest update on Jan. 10th 2017.  When will this be fixed? I would like to play the new levels that were just released today on my phone. 

Answers

• So annoying as it worked early this morning but not at all now. When will this get fixed? 

• I have the same problem, when will there be a new update with a fix? 

• No idea and I haven't seen anything about it getting fixed either

• No idea and I haven't seen anything about it getting fixed either

fixed!
  • Anya1006Anya1006 Posts: 1
     I am on level 3608  on my  laptop but on my iPhone 7  it is stuck on 3605 telling me new games are coming soon what’s going on  
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,739 Superstar
    Hi @Anya1006, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

You are adding on to a very old message and it's going to get missed.  Would you mind creating a new message and I will close out this one.  Once you have a new message then you will get a quicker response.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders