Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game will not load on my IPhone 7 since the latest update on Jan. 10th 2017. When will this be fixed? I would like to play the new levels that were just released today on my phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No idea and I haven't seen anything about it getting fixed either
I have the same problem, when will there be a new update with a fix?
So annoying as it worked early this morning but not at all now. When will this get fixed?