Exploding Candies in an endless loop

Options
MarkHawk
MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi guys,

We have received feedback from several players about levels where the candies continues to explode in an endless loop.

Levels affected: 2687, 2693, 2699, 2700 and 2703

Thanks for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• Kat-23
    Kat-23 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

yup level 2700 wont stop cascading candies, insanely frustrating.  Just advance our games until you figure it out!

It is driving me nuts!!!!! I actually felt my chest getting tight, I feel like screaming. Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!
  • Ksalde
    Ksalde Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

yup level 2700 wont stop cascading candies, insanely frustrating.  Just advance our games until you figure it out!

I wasted many boosters and lives on this glitched-up level. ugh.
  • dawnangel003
    dawnangel003 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same thing here, I beat the level with one move left and it's been stuck in a loop since last night. Would prefer not to replay this level, felt lucky to beat it in the first place, lol!

Now I'm having the same issue with level 2700 :-(
  • Phinatic
    Phinatic Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having the exact same issue!
  • Gerry_Anderson
    Gerry_Anderson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

2700 gets stuck on endless loop. Have had to end the level twice now, because it got stuck

--make that 3 times.  As soon as both sides are cleared, it cycles in an endless loop

Level 2700 is now fixed!!!!!
  • HardCandy417
    HardCandy417 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I had the same problem. Kept closing the game and restarting it. Finally beat it but it took a bunch of extra lives to do it! Please fix these glitches! Loyal fans of this game do not deserve this...

you actually finished 2703? It seems never-ending. It's still running 99 mil +
  • HardCandy417
    HardCandy417 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, I passed it today 2703, but yesterday had to end it as it was in the endless loop :)
    how long did the level last? If it loops should I just exit?
  • klott54
    klott54 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level 2703 won't stop. Please let me know when this is fixed. 

It's like the Energizer bunny........going and going........are we going to get refunds for all of the boosters we bought??
  • Nette_Roy
    Nette_Roy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm stuck on 2703 for the 2nd time, killed it the first time cause I had to go out. it's been 50min so far. Please make it stop.
  • Sue_Wisdom
    Sue_Wisdom Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I had this with 2693 and now 2703 , please fix asap if possible when it's in the never ending loop !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?