Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally purchase 1000 gold bars.. i need the money to back pls.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jervin, did you use a credit card to purchase it? If so, why not contact the bank and tell them to block that payment? If that doesn't work please write back. Unfortunately, with the holiday coming up there won't be too many King Admins around to help. So try the bank first to see if you can get that payment blocked. I know that the banks can do that so let's see if that works. If not, then please write back and I will have to see if I can elevate it to a King Admin. But you might not hear back from them until next week after the holiday.