⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Buddy Challenge

Options

Answers

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    Hi Elsa. I was able to advance to episode 292 with the help of Dynamic Duo.  I must say level 4361 really need to be fixed. There’s definitely a glitch. Need the waffle to fall on both side to help the ingredients to fall. If you are on this level you will know what I am talking about.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I do not think there is a need for this event because it is wrong.And if it is turned on, then fix the errors before they can.
  • billblue33
    billblue33 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    My Candy Crush level 2631 is different than the one on youtube and seems almost impossible. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @billblue33 - please note this support section is only for CC Friends. You can repost your question in that area by hitting home in the upper left corner and selecting the right game and support area. However please note the YouTube videos are created when a level is first released. If the studio makes changes to a level after awhile the initial videos no longer match. Hope this helps and good luck crushing 💪🏻

@firebombmarkus are you able to move this thread?

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @billblue33 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 As @Foley1362 perfectly said the studio is always monitoring players and if a level is too easy they might tweak it a bit to make it more challenging and fun. You can read more about this in the post written by our Community Manager, just follow the link below. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249891/has-your-level-changed

• Candygram
    Candygram Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    The Buddy Challenge should be opt-in only.  People pay to play this game.  Is assigning a player a buddy without the player’s consodered theft?  You must add an opt out.  I will no longer buy anything from this game if you continue to force me to paly with a buddy.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys, moving this thread ;) 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Candygram, if you are playing the game on a mobile device you can opt out of the buddy challenge.  Please let me know if you are on a mobile device and then I will give you directions on how to opt out of it.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,688 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi billblue33, you are now in the correct community.  You can read what our Community Manager wrote about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249892/my-level-is-too-hard#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    Hi Elsa:  I have decided to disable the dynamic duo. Was getting upset cause I know my buddy wasn't much of a helper.  So I have a question. Tomorrow (Wednesday) new episode will be released. Do you think I will be advanced to episode 298 (levels 4446-4460)?  I went to Episodes 277-297 through the help of the dynamic duo (3 different buddies) and of course I have been stuck at episode 298 for a few weeks now and since I have disabled the dynamic duo feature, I hope tomorrow I will be at episode 298.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?