⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has anyone completed level 3714 yet? I don't think it is possible.

Options

Answers

• Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I finally passed 3714 I did not want to be outdone by candy crush.  I still do not understand how it works though!!  But every game since keeps closing down on me just as I am nearly finished, it is a huge problem and I see many people are having the same problem.  Mostly it is more annoying as we lose everything when it does this.

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

I am on level 3718 but it's very hard without Mort's Helmets. I used to restart the game until I had 2 licorice, and play until I could see I wouldn't finish it, and come out of it. Now the boosters are gone when I go back in, and you have to spend time getting those helmets back. Not sure I enjoy playing it as much now. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey Mim, someone said that if you still have Mort' Helmets to go down towards the beginning of the game in order to accumulate them again because those early levels are much easier to clear.  Just a thought that I wanted to pass along to you and everyone else here.  

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited August 2018
    Options

Awesome Moona!  I am so happy to hear that you passed that level!

Well, Elsa either is lying or she didn't read this post correctly. It's not about the helmets anymore. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/today-my-candy-crush-crashed-5-6-times-and-i-lost-my-good-helmets-cost-me-dearly#entry_181565
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I finally passed 3714 I did not want to be outdone by candy crush.  I still do not understand how it works though!!  But every game since keeps closing down on me just as I am nearly finished, it is a huge problem and I see many people are having the same problem.  Mostly it is more annoying as we lose everything when it does this.

Hello Dulcie, I have been complaining about this for nearly a week now. my complaint was initially acknowledged by Elsa, but all has gone silent now ?? I am also sick of losing lives and boosters with evevy freeze and shutdown !!
  • Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Hey Mim, someone said that if you still have Mort' Helmets to go down towards the beginning of the game in order to accumulate them again because those early levels are much easier to clear.  Just a thought that I wanted to pass along to you and everyone else here.  

Hey Elsa, how do I get someone to look into the problem about the game randomly shutting down during play. It has been mentioned by others in this thread and you commented on the other thread I started two days ago. Just want to make sure someone is aware of this and is trying to fix it.
  • Mim_
    Options

Yes we still have them at the beginning. Can you tell me Elsa, can you send lives to people and if so, how do you find them. I don't play in face book I play will my King Account. When I log into face book I only see myself. Every Wednesday I see a new set of levels, but I only see myself and don't know how many of us are on that level. Sorry if I haven't explained this very well. Do you work for King? as I'm not sure who you are. It's nice to know all these people play CC as I do.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I have also been constantly reminding Elsa of this, Stephanie.
  • Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

Maybe she can't see the replies we're sending her, lol
  • Mim_
    Options

How can I get hold of her and ask her? I'm new to this forum

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?