⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has anyone completed level 3714 yet? I don't think it is possible.

Options

Answers

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

I've managed to pass this level at last.  Yay. Thanks for your help with fixing it, Elsa. No offer of replacement boosters, I suppose. 

Mim, No glitch on 3719 - you need to clear the candy from the spaces directly below where the fruit/nut drop.  A vertical stripe or stripe/wrap combo below or a colour bomb should clear it.

Thank you for that I finally did it
  • CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Help Please! This level is still impossible. Down to one acorn with with 20 moves and I couldn't get it to fall. Just doesn't make sense.

Thanks

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi CandyMom, I will let them know that you just added your comments here.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 700 Level 4
    Options

Elsa finally this level is passable but for all of us die hard fans the amount of time and boosters wasted on this level was unreal....if Candy Crush is not testing the levels before they are released why bother releasing them...please pass this message bon to the developers thanks

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Collen, that is wonderful that you passed the level!  Congratulations! They do have a testing group and players are randomly chosen to test them ahead of time but if the players are excellent and clear them immediately then they could be using some of those examples as being too easy.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    edited September 2018
    Options

Elsa finally this level is passable but for all of us die hard fans the amount of time and boosters wasted on this level was unreal....if Candy Crush is not testing the levels before they are released why bother releasing them...please pass this message bon to the developers thanks

Coleen, the levels don’t get any easier as you progress. In fact most are just money grabs, forcing you to buy or use saved boosters and moves to pass. On top of this if you are playing the Windows 10 version, it has a glitch that shuts the game down, losing your boosters, lives, etc, etc. In fact the money I am now owed through faults and glitches is substantial.
  • Richard_Schmidt
    Richard_Schmidt Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

STILL can't get those last two ingredients to fall after all this time.

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

So sorry wish I could help you I know how I felt. I'm waiting now for next Wednesday for some new ones. Good luck hope you do it really soon

• Maggy_Magliano
    Maggy_Magliano Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have same issue on 9/21/2018.  Used a ton of boosters up.  Clear everyhing available relatively early on, but the final two ingredients never appear to be dropped 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Maggy, it was fixed and you can read what Queen Mia wrote here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-level-3714-455699485

Maybe it's the difficulty of the level but supposedly the fruit dropping has been fixed.  Guess the players here might be able to tell you more about this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?