⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has anyone completed level 3714 yet? I don't think it is possible.

Options

Answers

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

Is there something wrong with level 3719? I can't get either the last two cherries/nuts to appear. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Mim, nothing yet reported on 3719 but let's see if it's a new glitch starting up.

• Mim_
    Options

Who are you Elsa? I don't understand this forum

• Mim_
    Options

Can I write to you privately there are questions I want to ask?

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Mim, I am a King Superstar - an unpaid volunteer who comes here to help the players, like myself, with their issues.  I report them to a King Admin and then can elevate them to the studio if it's a pattern developing.  You can read more about becoming a Superstar here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-got-what-it-take-to-become-a-king

I think this started well over a year ago.  I was coming here and responding to messages and believe me messages were very backed up on CC Saga.  One day I was asked if I'd like to become a Superstar and since I was already coming here all the time helping that's why they asked me.  Right now I think we have 8 Superstars and we all are avid players of specific games.  So I respond to Candy Crush messages while the other Superstars respond to their other games.  

Being a Superstar can be very rewarding, and yet also very frustrating.  It's awesome to be able to report glitches to the studios and they respond and fix the issues.  But it gets very frustrating when I see messages posted and we all want to see changes in the games and the studio doesn't always make those changes.  So that's what this forum/community is all about.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Mim, I just saw your other message where you wanted to write me privately.  I just looked around the site here and there is no way to do that but if you are on Facebook you can send write me through Messenger.  Or you can join my Facebook group Candy Crush Saga, Soda and Jelly - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1256376507828809/

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Elsa, I just sent a request to join your FB group and my status is pending....sounds awsome.  Now if you have specific questions about a level would you address them on the FB page or here.  How would we specifically address a question to your here since this is King/Activisions website?

• _Elsa_
    Options

I just approved your membership Debbie.  You can still address your questions here because I come here quite often to respond but if there is a specific glitch I would ask the members of my group if they are having these problems too.  Or if I get word form a King Admin that there is a contest I will post it in the group.  For fixing issues it's better to post it here because that is where the staff look to see what's going on.

• Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3
    Options

I've managed to pass this level at last.  Yay. Thanks for your help with fixing it, Elsa. No offer of replacement boosters, I suppose. 

Mim, No glitch on 3719 - you need to clear the candy from the spaces directly below where the fruit/nut drop.  A vertical stripe or stripe/wrap combo below or a colour bomb should clear it.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Mariesel, unfortunately I have no way to give you the boosters back because I'm just a volunteer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?