Candy Crush Level 1937

Options
2»

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Somehow last screenshot didn't get added in my previous post, so here it is - level done in 10 moves using free boosters upon first attempt.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Alessandro_S, thank you very much for posting this but not all players have a full set of boosters to add to the game at the beginning.  When videos are created they are always done NO boosters as I can see when doing a Google search for a specific level.  So as helpful as your print screens are, I think the studio still needs to be informed about "tweaking" it a bit.
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    @Elsa : those boosters are part of the Build-a-Bot or similar challenges, available practically always.

If you have an "unpassable" level such as 1937, all you have to do is replay level 1 eight times (or so) to fill up the boosters like those I used, then pass the level (a hard one) fairly easily.

My humble opinion is those 5 minutes spent refilling boosters for free deny the need to nerf the level... of course I won't complain if the Studio accepts to make things even easier to players  <3

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I see your point of view but not everyone knows to scroll back down to level 1 to build up free boosters.  Now that you wrote this they might just try that too!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    All levels are supposed to be passable without boosters so lets hope they do :( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?