📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Still Getting Video Not Available Candy Crush Sega

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager.  We are all aware of the video not working but maybe she can get us some kind of update. Thanks @Gregg for tagging me.
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, they've made some enhancements on the booster videos and its been working great for the past couple of weeks for me. However, no video boosters as an option on my laptop, just on my Android phone & tablet. Gregg 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Gregg, most of these features seem to be only for mobile devices.  I'm not sure why they can't add it to the computer version.  I am asking them why now so if and when I get an answer I will let you know.  I have a brilliant idea for you!  An "Ideas" category was added to the Saga community and here is the link:

They want your feedback on how to improve the game, so go ahead and post a message there.  Also if you like any of the ideas already posted you can vote.  I assume the higher number for some ideas might get tested first.  I posted one idea and just thought of another so I am heading back there to add a couple more ideas.

• Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options
    That's an awesome idea @Elsa!  I'll go check it out shortly and add my idea about incorporating the free spin video boosters on the computer version of the game Candy Crush Sega & other games where applicable. I'm sure other ideas will pop up as well, and if so, I'll be sure to add them to the idea site😊
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Please make sure to vote on the ideas that you like because I assume that the higher votes might get looked at first.
  • AstridTh
    AstridTh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Since this topic is now about adding and voting on ideas I wonder if @Cezdiamond will know that there is still a really annoying issue?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?