⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush lives being taken away and not receiving.

Jeannie_Brown
Jeannie_Brown Posts: 20 Level 2
When are you going to get someone who is smart enough to figure out the problem with not getting lives and lost of all the lives you saved.  This is so ridiculous and rude to leave the game players out in the cold.  I think players has been hanging on way toooooo long.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jeanie_Brown, the studio is smart enough but, personally, I think it's a Facebook glitch and I have already followed up with them.  It is not just affecting the King games because I have non-King games that are having this issue too.  It happened during this past summer and it was a Facebook glitch.  Once they released a new Facebook update it went away.  But I think it's come back so the studio is on top of it and I already reported it to the non-King developer and they reported it to Facebook and I wrote to Facebook.  So all that we can do right now is be patient.  You can follow the updates on this link:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/234296/why-cant-i-send-or-receive-lives-from-friends/p1

• Jeannie_Brown
    Jeannie_Brown Posts: 20 Level 2
    Well the link doesn't work either, here it is Dec.2nd and still the glitch isn't fixed and I don't think they really care what people thinks as long as they still play, I am about ready to just delete all the games that pertain to King.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jeanie_Brown, the link just opened for me.  Why wouldn't they care what the players think - it's revenue for them, it's fan based games!  How about you head on over to your Facebook page, go up to the top right and click on the question mark.  Then scroll down and click on report a problem.  Tell Facebook what's going on because it might not be a King problem as I stated above.  My non-King games have been affected by this too and I am not getting or able to send lives with those games either.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?