⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tooth Fairy Doesn't Unlock

Why won't tooth fairy unlock the next episode after 72 hours has passed?  For more than 24 hrs, it has read 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds until Tooth Fairy unlocks it, but she just bobs up and down smiling.

Answers

• Mich1
    Mich1 Posts: 19 Level 2
    I have the same problem. the time passed and still cannot unlock the road. The situation is like this at least since 2-3 days.

• Mich1
    Still unsolved. Different level, the same issue:
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,317 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Mitch1, a warm welcome to all our "New" King Community :)

Can you please tell me what level you just finished?  It could be that it is the last level you just finished & there is a wait for the new levels to be released!!

** To Reply, please click on "Quote" below to my post OR simply tap on the "Type your comment" box
  • Mich1
    I completed 485 and I'm waiting for 486.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Mich1,

OK!!! 485 is NOT the last level in Candy Crush!  I am not sure why the next episode is not opening for you even the waiting period is over!!  It is great that you have posted screen shots.  I will tag the Candy Crush Community Manager @Cezdiamond.  These pictures help them to look in to the issue(s).

Meanwhile... from the screen shot, I am not able to tell whether you are playing on PC or mobile gadget!!

If you are playing on mobile gadget, (1) clearing the cookies & cache (2) Making sure that there is enough free space (at least 2 GB) on the device help with some of the glitches / events of the game.

** If I find any other remedy, I will come back & post it for you.  Until then, please try above trouble shooters & post the update!

Hoping for the best :+1:
  • Mich1
    @Cezdiamond, @Pummy_Raj, any feedback? I'm still blocked at level 485.

• PummyRaj
    edited January 2019
    Hello again @Mich1,

Very sorry to hear that the issue is still persisting :(  It is great that you have posted the screen shots above :+1:  And I know that you are playing on your PC -- through Facebook, I guess!

Any other information you can provide regarding this issue?  Are you still seeing the picture you posted above?  Did you try to click on the X and see if you can go ahead?  Are you getting any error message when you try to go forward?  

Can you please provide your game ID?  When the King team looks into the issue, it might come in handy!  

Once again, very sorry hear that you are not able to play!!  Hoping it will be fixed soon!
  • Mich1
    Hello @Pummy_Raj,

Answers: :)
    1. I'm playing on PC using king.com account (not through facebook).
    2. I still have the same issue and of course, I closed the window (X) and nothing changed. I received one ticket from the players, so the current situation is:
    It's the 2nd bridge where I'm facing the same issue. Last time I've waiting until I received the 3 tickets from players.
    3. ID - username: Mich

Regards,
    Mich
  • Mich1
    @Pummy_Raj , still no news? I'm in the same situation, same level, since 8 days ago... :angry:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?