⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tooth Fairy Doesn't Unlock

Options

Answers

• NenaGravil
    NenaGravil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    This has continued to happen to me on every new bridge. Is king.com ever going to fix this issue?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @NenaGravil,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections :)

I am sorry to hear that, this issue is occurring in your game :(  I am tagging the Community Manager of Candy Crush game @Cezdiamond to take a look into this issue.

Can I request you to ask your friends to add their posts to this thread if they are having the same issue?  It will help the King Team to look into the issue when the issue happens to many.  When it happens to few, it could be for many unknown reasons.

Thanks a lot for your patience.  Have a great day/evening! 
  • Mich1
    Mich1 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Hello!

@Pummy_Raj, @Cezdiamond, really is nothing that can be done to unblock this situation? I'm blocked at level 500 since 1 week and this is the 3rd consecutive bridge where the road is not unblocked after 3 days.

Before writing here, in this thread, I've seen also other player claiming the same issue. Why don't you try to solve the issue, or at least to offer an workaround for the players (time to time to check and to unlock all player that are in blocking situation for more than 3 days; or unlock automatically if you cannot control de passed duration or... any workaround until you'll fix the bug). Personally I have this strange behavior of your game for more than 1 month and nothing changed. :(
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Mich1,

I am very sorry to hear that the "Road Block" in your game is having constant issues!!!  I can completely understand your frustration and being upset :(  

I have informed this to the Community Manager @Cezdiamond in our "Superstar Corner".  Hope, they will be able to resolve the issue permanently in your game!!

Once again, very sorry & Thanks a lot for being very patient :+1:
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone! 
    Sorry for the delay it has been very busy in the community. I have checked and this is not a known issue and we have not seen others reporting this for now. 

I can see that some of you have passed now. 

If you are still having the problem could you please let me know the following? 

- When did this problem start? 
    - Do you play on multiple devices? 
    - Which platform(s) do you play on? 
    - How long does it take for the roadblock to eventually unlock? 

I have looked through old cases and can see that a few players do report this from time to time,  but I cannot see a pattern or work out why only a few players have this issue. 

Please let me know if you are stuck at the next roadblock too, and let's see what we can do! I am happy to manually move you forward if needed in the future :-) 

Thanks! 

• Mich1
    Options

Shortly, the answers:
    - When did this problem start?
             Since the beginning of Jan 2019 (2-3 Jan, if I remember well).
    - Do you play on multiple devices?
             No. Just on desktop.
    - Which platform(s) do you play on?
             I'm playing on my PC (a desktop) online https://king.com/play/candycrush using king.com account (not through Facebook).
    - How long does it take for the roadblock to eventually unlock?
            Around 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks (between 2 and 3 weeks - based on the last 3 roadblocks with the same issue).

• Mich1
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @Pummy_Raj , Hello @Cezdiamond! NEWS: New level with blocking road - level 515 (it's the 4th consecutive roadblock). See below the print-screen.

Additional info that may help you to investigate the issue: it seems that the countdown is not working. It starts at 72h, works as long I stay on the game's page, but if I refresh the page or I go out and rejoin in the game, the countdown is already at 0:0:0 and remains blocked until I receive the tickets from the friends.

• NenaGravil
    NenaGravil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hello Cezdiamond -

- When did this problem start? Since I started playing, January 2019

- Do you play on multiple devices? No, only online at king.com

- Which platform(s) do you play on? Chrome, on my Chromebook.

- How long does it take for the roadblock to eventually unlock? It never does. It only unlocks when I get help from friends or pay with gold bars. I'm currently out of gold bars and am planning to just stop playing if this doesn't get solved because it makes the game more frustrating than it is worth (this isn't a threat, I know that one person quitting isn't a blip on your radar, I'm just letting you know so you get a feel for how frustrating this is).

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Mich1

Hope you are doing well and you are having a nice day excluding the game :) 
    You should receive help by tomorrow afternoon max, as they all are already out of office!

@Cezdiamond, will it be possible for you to check with the Studio why this issue keeps recurring in @Mich1 game?

Thank you!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone! 
    So it looks like this problem is only on King.com this is really interesting information. 

I will send you both a message so that I can check your account, thanks! :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?