📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga

Options
13»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    She can't be fibbing because she works for King and the information came from the studio.  I did have to replay my levels on Windows 10 because that was behind.  I was at 4239 on my phone but only 4222 on Windows 10.  You could be right then because it can't sync higher than the current mobile level which is 4220.  So it couldn't sync my Windows 10 because those new levels have not yet been released on mobile.  Don't play anymore until mobile catches up with your phone and then it should all sync, otherwise you are doing double work.  I am not doing anything on the game until I see them released.
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    My Iphone and desktop have never been synced.  I'm at 4235 on desktop( but was really at 4265 until King changed their mind about releasing new levels to certain players).  And on my Iphone I'm at 4190.   If they want to renege on their word to not have to play the levels that we've already played and CONQUERED than they can shove it.  No more money from me EVER.  HEAR ME KING.  HEAR ME ROAR.  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey @TRICIA4955, do you want me to forward your message to the Community Manager because she could probably get your phone up to at least the 4220 level?  Let me know ok?
  • TRICIA4955
    Options
    going to start playing different games that are not owned by KING!  
  • TRICIA4955
    Options
    Elsa, I never play on my Iphone.  I play on my desktop.  Now if she's willing to bring my Iphone levels up to 4220 why won't she bring my desktop up to 4265 since I've already played those levels.  Please forward that to the Community Manager and have her look up my account and the money I've spent on this game.  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    She can't bring your desktop up to that level because it hasn't been released yet on FB. 
  • TRICIA4955
    Options
    Elsa, I never play on my Iphone.  I play on my desktop.  Now if she's willing to bring my Iphone levels up to 4220 why won't she bring my desktop up to 4265 since I've already played those levels.  Please forward that to the Community Manager and have her look up my account and the money I've spent on this game.  
  • TRICIA4955
    Options
    You told me I wouldn't have to replay the levels that I already played that were released early.  Now your back  peddling.  

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    So is this person saying my levels up to 4265 will be restored.  I'm at 4250 now.  When new levels are released next week (if it's only 15 levels released) I'll be back up to 4265 anyways which means I have to play them over again.  This is a vague response from them.  I'd like my levels restored now!  
    Hello Trica! I am a Community Manager here at King. Elsa is the Superstar I spoke to, and she is quoting me :) 

You have currently access to unreleased content, so we have to wait until the levels are properly released. If you find then that your levels have not synced up correctly, I will make sure that we add the additional levels to your account. 

I am sorry I cannot add any further levels in the meantime, as they have not been released yet. 

Thanks! 
  • TRICIA4955
    Options
    Found a great new game to play.  Words with friends.  Don't have to spend money and get frustrated with glitches.  Thank you, King!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?