Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://soporto.king.com/contact
Hi
The current situation now is:At my android phone I'm at level 4252, but i can't go forward because it show me like i didn't pass levels 4238-4245.At the Facebook game site I'm at level 4248 & it show me like i didn't pass levels 4238-4245.At my Win 10 home PC I'm at level 4250.At my Win 10 work PC I'm at level 4248 & it show me like i didn't pass levels 4238-4245.All the devices are sync. with FB & Kingdom account. This situation is very frustrating & I didn't want to do all the levels that I already pass again.I'm still stuck & waiting for the Community Manager to log into my account & fix the all synchronization problem to my current level at 4252. Thanks all in advanced.
@firebombmarkus,
I'm still stuck & waiting for help.
@firebombmarkus, I try it all but nothing improve. The situation now is worse. At my android phone I'm at level 4251, but i can't go forward because it show me like i didn't pass levels 4236-4245. At the Facebook game site I'm at level 4248 & it show me like i didn't pass levels 4236-4245. At my Win 10 home PC I'm at level 4248. At my Win 10 work PC I'm at level 4246. All the devices are sync. with FB & Kingdom account. This situation is very frustrating & I didn't want to do all the levels that I already pass again. I suggest that the Community Manager go into my account & fix the all synchronization problem to my current level at 4251. Thanks all in advanced.