Glitch in level 4127?

Andy_LohAndy_Loh Posts: 39 ✭✭
This level requires player to clear 5 waffles and 10 chocolates. However there is only 1 waffle on top left hand corner and when that waffle is clear the game stopped immediately due to insufficient target.  Tick booster doesn't necessary help as it could turn into chocolate rather than waffle. 

Please investigate and fix. 

Best Answer

• Andy_LohAndy_Loh Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks Candy Crush Admin. The issue with the waffle has been fixed.
    Accepted Answer
Prev1

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    Thanks @Andy_Loh, for letting us that it's been fixed.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

• mlcragermlcrager Posts: 7
    The fix has not downloaded to my game.  I just updated and restarted my computer.  How do I get the glitch resolved for my game?
    Hi @mlcrager, if you are not seeing the change then you have to do some troubleshooting besides restarting the computer.  Check to make sure that you have the latest version and then please check your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version.
    Also a new episode is being released tomorrow so maybe that might do something for you.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• t4et4e Posts: 17 ✭✭
    I have the game on 3 devices, all updated yesterday and all still have 1 waffle
    I have the game on 3 devices, all updated yesterday and all still have 1 waffle
    This is terrible to use on a mobile device
    edited January 15
    I updated on iOS seconds ago and still same one waffle
    edited January 16
    Thanks for your insight, Elsa, however, it is the game.....not me
    t4e, I agree, this is a King issue, not the players
    edited January 16
    king, unfortunately has ONLY issues, I am still waiting for someone to explain to me why my levels are always with less moves and harder than the ones I see on youtube. Since they were aquired by a different company yhe game is gone to &#!t, every level is worse than the one before. There is a disheartening disregard for the original fanbase. Not to mention the insane amount of ads and popups, i start the game and for the first 5 minutes i close all kinds of useless popups. Its just a money grab at this point.
  • MarzyMarzy Posts: 1
    I only play on my iOS devices and the fix still hasn’t come through, even after getting this week’s update and restarting my devices. Please fix ASAP!
  • denizdeniz Posts: 2
    Auf meinem Android habe ich leider nach Neuinstallation immernoch 5 Waffeln. Ich hoffe das Problem wird bald behoben,ansonsten muss ich 5 Lutscher sammeln und Level 4127 dann so lösen.
    Hi @deniz,

For now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language.  This message is being closed out so I suggest that you start a new message in English.   A second option is that you can complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

Elsa said:
    Hi @deniz,

For now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language.  This message is being closed out so I suggest that you start a new message in English.   A second option is that you can complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

how about responding to real issues, if you have a problem with his post you can PM him personally or delete his post.