⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch in level 4127?

Answers

• t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    edited January 2019
    king, unfortunately has ONLY issues, I am still waiting for someone to explain to me why my levels are always with less moves and harder than the ones I see on youtube. Since they were aquired by a different company yhe game is gone to &#!t, every level is worse than the one before. There is a disheartening disregard for the original fanbase. Not to mention the insane amount of ads and popups, i start the game and for the first 5 minutes i close all kinds of useless popups. Its just a money grab at this point.
  • Marzy
    Marzy Posts: 1 Newbie
    I only play on my iOS devices and the fix still hasn’t come through, even after getting this week’s update and restarting my devices. Please fix ASAP!
  • deniz
    deniz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Auf meinem Android habe ich leider nach Neuinstallation immernoch 5 Waffeln. Ich hoffe das Problem wird bald behoben,ansonsten muss ich 5 Lutscher sammeln und Level 4127 dann so lösen.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @deniz,

For now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language.  This message is being closed out so I suggest that you start a new message in English.   A second option is that you can complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

• t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    Elsa said:
    Hi @deniz,

For now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language.  This message is being closed out so I suggest that you start a new message in English.   A second option is that you can complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

how about responding to real issues, if you have a problem with his post you can PM him personally or delete his post. 

• mlcrager
    mlcrager Posts: 7 Level 2
    THIS LEVEL HAS STILL NOT BEEN UPDATED!  How do I get someone from King to respond with a resolution?  
  • mlcrager
    Finally got by this level.  Used a Lucky Candy Booster(check mark).  Clear as many chocolates as possible quickly and then the booster will become the waffle when it is used.
  • AdeleW
    AdeleW Posts: 1 Newbie
    This bug is still not fixed and is impossible to do as only 1 waffle is available, lost so many boosters and time trying to work this out but watched forum posts who all agree this is impossible without the i booster, I only had one, which I used and it only gave me one extra, which was chocolate!!!! Help!!!!! I am on the latest update, really fed up now and thinking about quitting, which would be a shame as got this far.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2019
    @t4e, please be respectful to the messages here.  That message needs to be posted so that other players see it too.  No post is ever deleted. 

@mlcrager I am a volunteer for King and it should have been resolved because Andy_Loh said that it has been fixed. 

Just saw your last message and you wrote that you cleared it.  I am very happy for you!
  • mlcrager
    Elsa said:
    Hi @mlcrager, if you are not seeing the change then you have to do some troubleshooting besides restarting the computer.  Check to make sure that you have the latest version and then please check your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version.
    Also a new episode is being released tomorrow so maybe that might do something for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?