💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

A search box added to the game

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Flanje said:
    Typed in my favourite number...

Well, that is great! HOWEVER, for some reason, IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLAYERS. 
    Maybe you got it because you have reached the last available lever? 
    I'm in the mid-5000s and don't have it, not on my phone, tablet or PC.

=) SO, PLEASE EVERYONE: Keep @Elsa's Poll Alive so we can ALL get a Search Box added to the game! =) 
  • [Deleted User]
    Flanje said:
    Flanje said:
    ...Then I woke up!

I don't understand... "Happy Scrolling?" Does that mean they took the search box off? I checked on my game and it isn't there...😢
    It means they didn't put it there! Get voting....

Well, the point of your messages is clear then. Thanks for clarifying, cause it looked like you actually had the option to browse through levels. 

#KeepVoting

• Brady_Allison
    Brady_Allison Posts: 46 Level 2
    This will be super helpful especially since they haven't fixed it so it doesn't jump back to the top on you making you scroll down again,  actually both would be great improvements,
  • the_revenger
    the_revenger Posts: 216 Level 3
    Flanje said:
    Flanje said:
    ...Then I woke up!

I don't understand... "Happy Scrolling?" Does that mean they took the search box off? I checked on my game and it isn't there...😢
    Don't need to be a jerk, dude. I already did vote.
  • [Deleted User]
    This will be super helpful especially since they haven't fixed it so it doesn't jump back to the top on you making you scroll down again,  actually both would be great improvements,
    Agreed @Brady_Allison! Don't forget to Vote Up on the first page of this thread, if you haven't already though! Comments do not count as votes!!!
  • Brady_Allison
    frenioz00 said:
    Agreed @Brady_Allison! Don't forget to Vote Up on the first page of this thread, if you haven't already though! Comments do not count as votes!!!

I wanted to but only vote option I see is to vote for favorite booster.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Flanje said:
    Flanje said:
    ...Then I woke up!

Don't need to be a jerk, dude. I already did vote.
    Not meaning to be a jerk, didn't see whether you'd voted or not. If a vote is the only way of getting developers attention, then so be it. "Get voting" was to anyone who reads and hasn't yet voted, not you in particular.
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    frenioz00 said:

@Brady_Allison as @fre@frenioz00 says, The very 1st post on this thread has the vote:

Click "Vote Up"
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    @Flanje I know you weren't trying to be a jerk. It was a miscommunication! I'm sure that you and the @the_revenger will be just fine😉
  • Brady_Allison
    Flanje said:
    frenioz00 said:

@Brady_Allison as @fre@frenioz00 says, The very 1st post on this thread has the vote:

Click "Vote Up"

Thanks, mine just said up, not vote up, no wonder I didn't find it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?