💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3
    Options

I guess I have been lucky, my bot has always worked fine on old levels whilst I am waiting for new ones to come out, but now it has stopped for me too. Last week no toolbox this week no bot. No warning, no explanation - it just stops working. Please, if anyone ever reads this, instead of a silly comment from Tiffi at the beginning of the game about making stripes or swiping away stress, let us know if you have made changes to our game. Your build a bot will only work on new levels - that can't be difficult. I would, however, much rather the bot be available to everyone for all levels. It's one of the few reasons to play old levels whilst I am waiting for new ones.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well my sugar drops just gave me an empty box. The Build-a-Bot still worked for one older level. Didi is back but probably will be gone in the next day or two. Guess they are putting all these changes into effect now.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Elsa this is a vote from a year ago. It is a warning of the backlash they can expect if they act on the proposal about bot on lower levels again this year. 5 sugar drop limit has nuttin on this.

• _Elsa_
    Options

I tend to agree with you @Bumper2019. I am very surprised that there aren't a lot more pages yet. Perhaps not everyone was around this weekend. I only hope that they replace my favorite events with something better.

• Mary_Ann-5
    Mary_Ann-5 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I can’t believe you guys have done it again!! Do you NOT remember this time last year when you tried changing the Build-a-Bot feature? How are people in the higher levels supposed to get thru those levels without a little help? Being able to play previous levels to enable rewards from Build-a-Bot helps us to be able to have a chance at winning these higher levels. You’re going to lose a lot more players if you don’t bring back the ability to play previous levels to enable the rewards from this feature!!!

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    I agree @Mary_Ann_5. This morning I was able to rebuild the bot at lower levels. Now I can’t. I am so sick of my game being jerked around with these constant changes that negatively impacts my enjoyment in playing this game.  I’m still very upset over the change they made a couple of months ago about resetting the playing board that results in losing a life AND any boosters chosen to help win the level. Over 60 pages of irate player comments for that issue made absolutely no difference. And now here we are again with the same build a bot issue that occurred last year.  
  • JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

It is all about money for King. I am doing the same thing I did last year: refuse to play any new levels or spend any money until the bot allows us to earn sugar drops on lower levels. I also refused to play new levels or spend money this year when a 5 sugar drop limit was placed on levels. It took all day just to get 180 sugar drops for the boosters. When I have emailed King to complain about the booster bot changes, the rep always apologizes and says King is experimenting with game features on a random player basis. I don't need the repeated frustration involved in playing this game.

• Bumper2019
    Options

It may be better for some folk but they already said 'Very soon, the Sugar Track and the Candy Pet are going to be taking a break in some games. Also, the Build-a-Bot feature will be getting an update which will turn up the challenge a bit by not charging the bot when playing previous levels.'

forgive me but that means whatever comes next is not going to be something that gives the players more so i am not excited.

Unless maybe they let us use CBs during a level. now that would be exiting

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey @Bumper2019 have you gotten the opportunity to get a free lollipop once your level is open? I think I had it twice and you get to use a free lollipop for a couple of levels. Maybe those are some of the improvements that are coming our way.

• Bumper2019
    Options

Yer i had it about twice 2 but no amount of those could make up for the 3 extra moves on levels

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?