💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

I realized after I sent that message off that I was writing in that message. Let's see how it goes!

• _Elsa_
    Options

If you see any message with a time that is because it's today's date. Maybe I need to stop jumping from message to message so that I get my thoughts straight on this.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

so why would it be that this discussion has yesterdays date and no time? Hmmmm Spooky

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Note it now says Elsa March 2 but in my screen grab before it says Bumper2019 March 2

• _Elsa_
    Options

It could be the way the editor works.

• Katsgame
    Katsgame Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Time for a break from candy crush. I can’t afford to constantly pay for upgrades and this build a bot change had me stuck on the same level. Unfortunate and sad but oh well.

• BBellot
    BBellot Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

They’ve reset Build-A-Bot back to the “you can only get the robot boosters by only winning new levels, not previous completed levels”.

This unfairly penalized the player and will keep most of us from advancing as long as it is set to the Build-A-Bot booster setting.

Bot sure why they reset it to this since none of the players liked this feature.

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options

@BBellot

They did this about a year ago. There were thousands of players who were very vocal in their frustrations, myself included, and I am pretty sure there were more people who stopped playing than they were expecting. I know I stopped (best game-related decision I ever made, by the way) for many months. My hunch was that it was many long time players that left the game, and they have now been replaced by other players who don't know any better.

With all the money they have pumping into advertising, they have access to a lot more revenue streams and need to eliminate the features that gave too many free boosters so that people will pay more. They are also counting on longer term players to keep playing and paying because we are either too addicted to stop, or to invested to back out.

My suggestion would be to unplug from the game for a while, uninstall if you need to. 6 months at least. There are plenty of "free" games out there that are fun and you will find a different one.

Or keep playing and don't complain about changes.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

It's weird reading this. I did loose build a bot for a while, but at the time I was struggling to get through a level that boosters did not help.

I now have build a bot back, not all the time but some of it, and I can go back to previous levels to fill it up.

• Katsgame
    Katsgame Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I removed it from all of my devices and actually read a book! I’ve been playing Candy Crush for years and now I’ve stopped cold turkey. 😂😂😂

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?