💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    policy turns game in to pure luck and takes away strategy,  ie boring.  
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    in addition to no longer giving build  bot boosters for previous games ,  cc randomly takes away all boosters won under the new format.  time to quit cc saga.
  • Buildabitch
    Buildabitch Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How could you do this to me?! You have ruined my actual life with this update!

I'd rather have Mort and his unwelcome helmet back than have to put up with this!
  • SOB
    SOB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m not sure I understand what the problem is here? I can still get boosters by playing earlier levels, even after the latest update. Is this some sort of glitch or am I being rewarded in some way? 
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
     My apologies if I posted more than once, imagine that, the website had a glitch in it and I could not tell if my reply was submitted or not. Much like the game itself  I can't tell you how many times I have been robbed of extra boosters because the game locked up 
  • Dorn
    Options
    I received a message saying your comment will appear after it has been approved! Imagine that! Or comments are being screened before they are posted. I wrote a nice long one.
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    Has anyone had any response at all from admin regarding this issue or are we being ignored as usual?
  • Dorn
    Options
    This is all I've seen
  • Buildabitch
    Buildabitch Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    SOB said:
    I’m not sure I understand what the problem is here? I can still get boosters by playing earlier levels, even after the latest update. Is this some sort of glitch or am I being rewarded in some way? 
    What?!! This is blatant favouritism!!

Why am I being targeted King?! Have I displeased you, with my meteoric level progress over the last year or so?!
  • Dorn
    Options
    King.com
     I can't speak for other people, however I feel like a bunch of classroom kids talking to each other trying to get answers when there is no teacher in the room. 
     You had a winning formula for years. 
     You changed the format drastically. 
     A lot of people just like the change so much they have stopped playing. 
     You will not give the community valid response of any kind. 
     The way social media is these days, the word of people and their opinions  spread quickly. 
     We have followed your protocol for communicating problems with your game. 
     Your silence and refusal to give a solid response speaks louder than any response you can give. 
     I personally have nothing but time on my hands, however I've grown tired I'm speaking into my phone,  only to have other people agree with me feel the same way etc.  instead of getting a response from King.com. 
     I'm beginning to think that you want us to get sick of posting and give up. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?