💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Build a bot is back.  Thank you King for listening to your valued players

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    This build a bot has been an issue for a lot of players for a long time now. As of yet I have not seen a single response from anyone at KING. Can someone please comment on this explaining if they are aware of this complaint and are planning to do something about it. @Elsa
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Carol_Martins, it's not an issue because it's a change that the studio made.  I am a volunteer here and yes I have seen them and yes the community manager has seen them.  But if you and everyone else wants to be heard then I am going to give you a link from the ideas section here in the community.  You can vote on wanting it back to the way it was before - being able to use older levels. Please vote!  Right now the count is up to 93 and if all of you head on over there and bring up the voting number it might be heard much quicker.

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    Thanks @Elsa, had no idea about this vote. Hopefully everyone on here is now aware and can participate in the vote. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I just sent the Community Manager a question about this asking if the studio will be considering changing it back because the vote count is so high.  So make sure that you vote and tell your friends to vote too.
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Everyone please find this page and make the number go up!  There is a link on the post before mine. You can also go to settings after you sign in, go to ideas and then vote!

Thank you Elsa!!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    That is because you voted.  It was at 93 when I sent the link but @Dorn must have been #94.  @louiseT, try back later.  If it goes down it's like your vote was taken away.  Perhaps you voted previously for this.
  • Dorn
    Options
    LouiseT,

I am so glad you said something, I hit it and it went to 95 and I watched it and it didn't stay at 85 and went back to 94.
     I have voted once before on it, and figured that's why didn't go work because perhaps you can only vote once ever.
     Have voted once before on it, and figured that's why didn't go work because perhaps you can only vote once ever.  I don't know what the deal is with the counter. 
    Elsa,  
    can you please enlighten the community amount how that account works? 
     Over 5000 views and 94 votes just doesn't seem right, what can we do to make sure our boat goes in? 

Thank you in advance! 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Dorn, as far as I know, like I said and you mentioned, you can only vote on it once.  If it takes away when you click on it that means you already voted.  I found that out like you when I clicked and it took my vote away.  The only way that we can be sure that our counts are heard is to get that number up.  I already sent a message to the community manager to ask how many votes are needed and if she heard anything yet about bringing it back the old way. 
  • Dorn
    Options
    Elsa, 

Thank you so so much for your response! 
     From what you said, I understand you are a volunteer, please use your voice even though it is only one voice to make this game fun again!!

Every voice and every vote counts from the playing community and people on the candy crush team! 

Please check the vote counter and make sure it is functioning for us. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?