💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @bearwithme thank you for the info. I play Candy Crush twice a day and get the 13 boosters award for completing the sugar drop challenge. After 7 days I get 182 boosters so I will never spend money on Candy Crush. I wish I would have known about this in the beginning. Taking the bot on Monday is a bad move but I will still be able to finish all 30 levels I get every Wednesday. 

I just won won the wrapped candy contest and I did it on all old levels lol. 

All of the boosters in the photo were won on the sugar drop challenge. 
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    This change makes the game unplayable. Seriously. First you take away our ability to reset the board for a favorable start. Then you take away our ability to go back in levels and get the boosters.

I am past level 4300, and the levels are SUPER HARD, even the ones not labeled as such. Now, it is impossible to pass these levels. 

Whose idea was this? Do you care about your players who pay money? Most of us who have gotten this far have spent some money. 

I love this game, but I just don't see playing more. Even the online videos to show help say that many of the levels are impassable without full boosters, and they are right. 

This is why your crappy Soda Saga is so unpopular. Levels are way too hard, and no boosters available.
  • Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    @bearwithme thank you for the info. I play Candy Crush twice a day and get the 13 boosters award for completing the sugar drop challenge. After 7 days I get 182 boosters so I will never spend money on Candy Crush. I wish I would have known about this in the beginning. Taking the bot on Monday is a bad move but I will still be able to finish all 30 levels I get every Wednesday. 

I just won won the wrapped candy contest and I did it on all old levels lol. 

All of the boosters in the photo were won on the sugar drop challenge. 
    What is sugar drop challenge?  How in the world do you 182 boosters every seven days?????? Beyond frustrated at this point!!!! Life is too short to keep getting jerked around by King! A fun relaxing way to unwind has been ruined. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,029 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @ruby - the sugar drop challenge is where you play levels that have a “c” on them and then collect 180 of the candies with a “c” which are sugar drops. When you collect them you get boosters or gold bars. You can play twice a day (you have to wait 8-12 hours to be able to collect the drops again). One of the best levels to replay for a lot of sugar drops is 1476. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,029 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @keyser_soze that’s a very impressive amount of boosters - especially the switches. I will play for sugar drops at least once a day and sometimes twice a day. However now that we have the Candy Quests - I try to complete them twice a day since they don’t take too long to complete and you get 3 boosters including a hammer when you do. 
  • guxdude
    guxdude Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Don’t get off the subject here. Don’t try to justify King’s lame decision. Yes, there are some other ways to get boosters which is helpful but the current way this build a bot is implemented with a weekly reset and no credit for passing old levels sucks and needs to be re-thought. 
  • Marcie
    Marcie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for this change. I'm now spending more time reading, hanging with my kid  and investing my time in things that will actually improve my life.  Just think, had you kept the Build-a-Bot feature a viable part of the game instead of cutting it off in an attempt to make me pay money to pass levels in an imaginary game that won't make any difference...I'd have kept it on my phone instead of removing it today.

I appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness.

You made me a better mom today. Way to go YOU!
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Marcie said:
    Thank you for this change. I'm now spending more time reading, hanging with my kid  and investing my time in things that will actually improve my life.  Just think, had you kept the Build-a-Bot feature a viable part of the game instead of cutting it off in an attempt to make me pay money to pass levels in an imaginary game that won't make any difference...I'd have kept it on my phone instead of removing it today.

I appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness.

You made me a better mom today. Way to go YOU!
    I too am having way more fun reading peoples insight, thoughts, frustrations, comments etc. and guess what? Not spending a dime!!! Kids are tucked in bed,lunches are packed, laundries caught up and for the first time in 2 months I can say proundly “ALL THOSE LEVELS will still be there when they change things back to the way they were!” and until then I’m just gonna be a mom!
  • robb0995
    robb0995 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Removing this feature was a terrible cash-grabbing idea, and I’m not giving a dime to support it. Please bring back the ability to build bots/helmets on previous levels even if you reduce the frequency with which the bots/helmets are available. I’d be totally ok the way it used to be when helmets were available once a week for a few days so long as I can earn them by replaying levels. Still gives me an incentive to play with and without the boosters. 

As it stands now, bots are a thing of the past for anyone over level 3000, as the chances to get theee, let alone max them out are super rare. 

Please bring this this back and everyone click the green upvote icon on the idea. 
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    guxdude said:
    Don’t get off the subject here. Don’t try to justify King’s lame decision. Yes, there are some other ways to get boosters which is helpful but the current way this build a bot is implemented with a weekly reset and no credit for passing old levels sucks and needs to be re-thought. 
    I agree that this change is the worst. I was just trying to let people know there is away to keep playing without spending a dime. The sugar drop challenge resets every 8 hours after it is completed in my iPhone. I play at 6am while I do cardio and then around 6 at night. You will get 13 boosters each time you complete it. Sometimes it’s gold then I buy UFO’s. If I would have known this before I would have never spent any money on Candy Crush. Pictured are the levels I play to complete it. 

Make sure everyone votes to change it back. They will eventually if enough of us respond and stop spending money. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?