Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    I agree.  I'm done.  They've pulled their last stunt with me.  
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 1,481 Legend
    I saw we had an update today and kept hoping the bot would have changed but unfortunately it didn’t!😒

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • Karlia237Karlia237 Posts: 1
    Im thinking you've changed the bot boosters thingy in hope we'll pay more to finish a level. I think you're wrong. What I like with the game is the feeling of flying through the levels, that's the distraction from rl i enjoy .With this new bot, I wont get that feeling again, spending money will be of no use. Even though I have to wait for new levels every week, ive found that to be ok as I can go through some old levels to have the boosters again. 

Perhaps it is time to leave, the new levels are too difficult without boosters. Oh well, its been some good years, perhaps I can't ask for more. And I might have spent too much on this game already.. 
    Lots of players will be spending less money.  What's the point when you don't have that extra help from build a bot or magic dash or space dash. Most people spent money so they could finish the level w/o losing their robots.  Well guess what King we don't have to spend money anymore.  Lose the level.  Big deal.  you still get the boosters.  Ha!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 16,018 Superstar
    Hi @Carol_Martins, I haven't heard anything yet but I think that @Cezdiamond who is the community manager is staying on top of it and reporting all comments to the studio.  The last I heard it was still in testing.  Hopefully Cez can get us an answer this week. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    thanks  @Elsa, it is good to know we are not being ignored. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have had any communication at all. Why don't @KING respond to the players on here? 
    You are definitely not being ignored and they are really looking at all these messages.  Cez would be the person who would respond here but maybe she's waiting until she speaks to the studio to get more information before posting.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • waazoowaazoo Posts: 5
    Exactly     if we cant beat levels why play....  building a spaceship or whatever..on older beatable levels kept us playing....  now   eh     if i cant beat it   whats the point!
  • JuniperJuniper Posts: 22 ✭✭
    The other issue with the Bot is that when you do get it going - it literally gets way too easy.  I got on a roll with it yesterday - I think I got it up four levels - and so at the beginning I had something like 3 colour bombs, 3 wrapped candies and a few striped.  And these were practically all the available candy at the beginning of the level.  It was a yellow collect level, and I decided to combine two wrapped for a first move and that finished the level in one go.  So other than deciding whether to combine a colour bomb with a wrapped or striped or a striped w/striped that's all that happened.  No skill at all.  Of course I then got to a round that depleted the whole Bot and then you're just stuck again for about a week or so.  
    @Juniper, mine also reset this morning back to the beginning.

Elsa, how come none of the moderators/administrators are addressing the build a bot issue that has every player in an uproar including myself
    Juniper did you get the build a bots to release on old levels or new levels?