💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Juniper did you get the build a bots to release on old levels or new levels?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Thanks everyone, the testing period is still running but the team know about all of your comments and feedback on this. I am passing these on weekly! 

I hope to have an update soon! :-) 
    Thank you @Elsa and also @Cezdiamond. It’s nice to know someone is listening to us and representing us and our concerns. Let’s just hope King truly listens and does something about it. They are losing long time faithful players - more each day. Enough with the testing!  Let’s see the old build a bot (or Space Dash etc.) restored!!!
  • TRICIA4955
    I'd like to know since when did the administrators start modifying comments.  I had a comment to someone and someone removed part of the last sentence and it was something I really wanted to say to this FELLOW player.  
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I don't know. What were you going to say?
  • waazoo
    waazoo Posts: 14 Level 2
    I just got the bot yesterday..... it appears many have been complaining about it for quite awhile.. so why did they think to release it a day ago to me.    Wouldn't you work it out before continuing to release it!  Im confused 🤨
  • Crimson_Dawn
    I would also appreciate some support on my new idea. It's about using coconut wheels on jelly and ingredient combination levels. Any votes and comments would be appreciated.🙂
  • TRICIA4955
    Crimson_Dawn my comment to you was good for you that you haven't spent a dime and you're in the 3000's.  Big pat on the back.  Now let's get the build a bot back working.  
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Sounds good to me! Of course that's not up to me, but we'll see what happens.
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Don't hold your breath for the change. King's only concern is making money, and as long as people continue to log in, they won't change a thing. 

And Elsa and all the rest of the moderators are not employees of King, and therefore they can speak to them all they want, but money and logging in are what talks. As long as people keep logging into the game to get the the boosters/freebies, they can show the investors and those in charge that the changes are not affecting anything.

You think they care about your 3.99 piggy bank purchase? Even if 500 players who buy the piggy bank once per month (way more than are logging in here and voicing complaints) all stopped playing, it wouldn't dent the bottom line.

So, don't hold your breath on King making any change.

They don't care about anything but getting the most money they can from a game that is technically free. 

My hunch is that build a bot will become a once a week thing, like 24 hours to use it the way it was as a concession to players.
  • TRICIA4955
    Totally agree with you heehawrules.  Spot on!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?