💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3

Well, this is troubling news. At least our complaints were finally addressed. Granted, it was King saying they are ignoring their customers. I will not spend another penny on the game and am looking for a replacement. I used to play a few hours per night.

I think people consume products differently. Even though I am past level 4000 something, I enjoyed playing a past level repeatedly. It was fun to see how many consecutive times I could beat the level and keep adding boosters. I didn't use the Boosters to beat hard new levels. If that is there concern, can't King allow Boosters for passing previous levels, but only allow those boosters to be used on previous levels? That way, we could at least replay the old levels for Boosters, but not have them used on new levels?

Even this idea is not perfect. They should just switch it back. Customers are irritated and the company is tone deaf. But, they could at least let the Boosters gained in previous levels be used on previous levels.

• mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2

@Cezdiamond what about the bot going back to zero without losing a life/lvl? That should not be happening, right?

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3

Elsa,

You can sleep at night with a clear conscience! I don't believe there's anyone that thinks you did not try hard enough or didn't do anything to impede our request at all! I personally feel that you made us feel like you were one of us, but yet an awesome bridge in which to get our information across to the powers that be. You should stand tall with your head held high and know that there's a lot of people that respect you! You're doing a wonderful job!

Sincerely,

Dorn

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited April 2019

@mercerik

Your "game of life" analogy really doesn't apply here as it is virtually impossible to avoid difficult life situations and, as you said, continue to live. Candy Crush, however, is a game that has lost its purely entertainment value for me and many others. My personal challenge was to get 3 stars in every level, not simply to pass a level. And, frankly, it's not just that King suddenly changed the rules we have been playing with for years, it's the way they went about doing that and the fact that all players are not treated equally, a fact I was not aware of until I joined this forum.

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2

@Elsa

I echo Dorn's previous comments. Thank you for your intercessions on our behalf to the best of your ability.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator

@Elsa I also want to thank you for being our representative and trying to get things changed. I appreciate all your efforts on our behalf. You showed you truly care and even though the outcome wasn’t what we hoped, I want to add my thanks too.

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    edited April 2019

@Elsa, you are one of us and I for one appreciate your help with this issue. You have responded every time I have tagged you and given whatever help you could. You have been for me the best part of CC. Hold your head high and be proud of who you are and what you do. 😀

• suester
    suester Posts: 8 Level 2

I have exited and reinstalled the game over 30 times this week. Each time I get a different version. The levels are not identical, the boosters are not acquired the same but the one similarity is no build-a-bot. So accepting King has no intention of bringing it back, WTH happed to rami, didi, beanstalk and any other incentive? They explained why bab was removed due to a glitch but haven’t addressed the other ‘free’ boosters. The bottom line is the decrease in profit King experienced from gifting the boosters instead of having their customers pay. Peace out Candy Crush. I could have learned a second language in the time that I have spent on this game!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

@JLJB

Aspiring for the Top is great that means you are really exerting an effort to get there. In life, too much expectations sometimes lead to failures. Success is not measured by always being on top. Sometimes you have to experience difficulties to be able to achieve the greatest achievements you are trying to attain. No one is perfect in this world.

I don't know what you mean by players not treated equally because I don't see that. How did you come up with that conclusions?

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

@suester

You said and I quote that you "exited and reinstalled the game over 30 times this week". I can see the mistake there already. You don't exit an App and re-install it. You'll have to uninstall it to take the bad part of the program out and start fresh by re-installing it. When I uninstall anything whether it is a Computer or Smart Phone, I either restart it or turn it off after the process and turn it on after 60 seconds to make sure that when I re-install the App, everything will be fresh and with no issue.

My question to you first and foremost is what device are you using?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?