💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn - congrats on over 200 posts. Did u receive an invite to create a signature yet?
    Did you get my invitation @bearwithme?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I am on 4616, progressing extremely slowly now, especially as new levels are released on the Windows 10 app before they are on everything else, so I am rather restricted as to how much I can play.  That said, have been trying Fishdom and it is enjoyable if a little bit on the easy side at the lower levels.
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    @pvalla2 I'm just following what @Cezdiamond said in another topic about bot (reseting on monday)
    I really hope that they will fix it and you will be right!
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @louiseT did you contact support? They will award you for the prizes you didn't get.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @louiseT ask @Cezdiamond. He restored someone else’s lost boosters. I had something similar happen. I play on several different platforms (phone, tablet not pc). When I got my 6th sticker on one I got the boosters but it refused to give it on the others even though I try to keep them in sync. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    pvalla2 said:
     Foe several weeks I’ve been playing using  the new bot. My experience is  playing and losing at the old levels does not impact the growth of the bot.  The new bot appears only to be impacted when you win or lose a “new” level OR when King decides to arbitrarily wipe it out. Also, when playing the levels to complete the sugar drop challenge and earn boosters, I don’t have to worry about winning the level since I can keep the boosters earned for that level whether  I beat it or not. There is some freedom in not having to worry about retaining the space dash as you play thru the levels to get sugar drops and boosters.  I do like the new ‘Sticker’ feature that you can earn by winning a new level each day.  I am able to win certain boosters I didn't have access to such as the UFO. But as with everything else in this game there are caveats. It appears you can win only one sticker in a 24 hr period. Since I can play at anytime, it is difficult to monitor the 24 hour period before you can play again for a sticker. It would be very helpful if King would add a timer to the sticker module as they have on all the other challenges. 

Since I am playing at the higher levels, I only have the option to play the 30 new levels that come out each Wednesday. I have to save back enough new levels so that I can play one a day for a new sticker. I have friends below my current level that are burning through 69- 70 levels a week. This makes it almost impossible to win the weekly leader board challenge and subsequently more boosters. I’m thinking the only I thing I can do is ‘unfriend’ them on Facebook so they no longer appear as a friend. Dang!!  I really liked that cousin too. Oh well, sugars thicker than blood. 
    @pvalla2 - I feel your pain. I asked for more friends and got them (so I could ask for lives) but quite a few are on lower levels so now I don’t have a chance to win the weekly race since I also only get 30 new levels a week and hold some back so I can win 6 stickers too. Also - I try to make sure I won’t be stuck with a hard level on Monday because that is when King/Activision takes my bot away and I have to build it up again. 😆. 
  • Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    Yet another day has gone by with King ignoring its customers.  In the meantime, I have started playing games on Playstation instead.  At least I can rely on it without some 'developer' taking away the best part of the game once I get going.  Still waiting on our community rep to march into the developers office and demand change.  It is literally the biggest issue fans have with the game.  Check the stats on this thread compared to others.  There is no point in getting player feedback if they ignore the near unanimous feedback on this issue.  We are waiting..
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @louiseT did you ever hear from Cezdiamond about your missing boosters?
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    Yet another day has gone by with King ignoring its customers.  In the meantime, I have started playing games on Playstation instead.  At least I can rely on it without some 'developer' taking away the best part of the game once I get going.  Still waiting on our community rep to march into the developers office and demand change.  It is literally the biggest issue fans have with the game.  Check the stats on this thread compared to others.  There is no point in getting player feedback if they ignore the near unanimous feedback on this issue.  We are waiting..
    Yeah, I don't think they care that the game is no longer fun for long-term players. They are hoping for the investment cost, that people will think they've put so much money into the game, that they will pay huge amounts more in order to pass next-to-impossible levels. And probably some people will not. Not me, I see the money I've put into this game as entertainment for the moment, no different than buying a movie. If the movie theater stops showing entertaining movies, I'm not going to keep going there. And Candy Crush is no longer entertaining, so I'm not going to spend money on it. 

I haven't even tried a new level in a couple of weeks (although the game keeps hopping me back even though I don't want it to. grrrrr) Without playing new levels, I place in the weekly race, dexter, get daily tickets. My buddy no longer plays, so I can't win the buddy (my buddy used to play daily, so we would always get streaks up into the 20's before one of us missed.) So many features of the game not available to me. 

So like you, I now have a new game to primarily play, and just sign on to Candy Crush to get the daily bonus. I guess I'm still hoping maybe it will change back, even though I realize at this point it won't.

• bearwithme
    Options
    @louiseT that’s great news!👍
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?