Who are the top 10 players in the world of candy crush saga

Top players of candy crush saga 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,224 Legend
    hi @faheemkhan ;So far top level 4460, my eyes are all good, so I do not think this question is correct

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮
  • crushcandycrushcandy Posts: 37 ✭✭
    agree with you @Sukanta_Biswas
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,921 Superstar
    Hi guys, @faheemkhan there is no world wide data collected so the only data that you can access is when you clear a level and you get the leader board showing where you are and where your friends are.  I've seen this question come up a few times already.  I even suggested to one of the players to find out how he could go about collecting the data because some players want to know this.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
  • bluemoonbluemoon Posts: 4

Rank

• KaliCharanKaliCharan Posts: 1
    I just finished Level 4685

• RyanDRyanD Posts: 9
     =) 4715 from LBC CA
  • RyanDRyanD Posts: 9
    4715 CA