💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Sugar drops

Options
 can you add the sugar drop counter to the trophy with the build a bot so we can see the progress of collecting more readily? 

16 votes

In Review · Last Updated

This is something that's being tested right now. Selected group of players can now see the renewed Sugar Track under "Booster Wheel" side panel

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Cammbbee, I am unsure what you are asking.  Are you asking for a leader board?  Can you give me some idea so that we can add an image here and get more votes?
  • Cammbbee
    Cammbbee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Elsa I guess I wasn't clear enough in my explanation lol sorry about that I'm including a snapshot the red circle is where I'm suggesting the sugar drop counter could be so I can see clearly at anytime how many I have or how many more I need to get - cheers 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    That is a wonderful idea!  I never thought of that before!  I sure hope that it gets a lot of votes!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Daylin
    Daylin Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options
    I tried to vote. I think that is an excellent idea
  • shebert12
    shebert12 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Cammbbee said:
     can you add the sugar drop counter to the trophy with the build a bot so we can see the progress of collecting more readily? 

I had a sugar drop tracker being shown where the other events are located for a few days but then it just went away.  It showed how much time was left until it reset and how many sugar drops you’ve collected. You were also allowed to claim the prizes on your own terms, rather than being forced to claim the prizes when you hit a certain amount of sugar drops. This was an amazing idea but it is no longer available. Please bring it back. 
  • David_S._Pope
    David_S._Pope Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    shebert12 said:
    Cammbbee said:

I had a sugar drop tracker being shown where the other events are located for a few days but then it just went away.  It showed how much time was left until it reset and how many sugar drops you’ve collected. You were also allowed to claim the prizes on your own terms, rather than being forced to claim the prizes when you hit a certain amount of sugar drops. This was an amazing idea but it is no longer available. Please bring it back. 
    I was thrilled that King finally did something about this. And then it’s gone. I hate being forced to collect timed boosters after I have used up all my lives. Bring this fix back, King!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    This is actually implemented! I have it in my game now 😊 Congratulations on a wonderful idea @Cammbbee
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?