💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Smarter fish

Options
2»

Comments

• Kimbrailee
    Kimbrailee Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    right after our conversation last night I tried to do the edit button and it kept telling me “this page cannot be found”....I thought maybe you all gave me the 🥾 boot! With all the other stuff happening as far as changes (even though you changed your previous statement so if readers are viewing this they don’t see “her” they see “they”) maybe this will give them a good laugh, cause I know there is some pretty upset people about the build a bot fiasco and a whole plethora of other changes that have been negatively made. This idea however has not been discovered and is an AWESOME one! @Kimbrailee thank you for your idea and I’m sorry for making this thread silly in a sense but I upvoted for sure!
    Free education for all!  ☺
  • jecheree
    jecheree Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • R4venelibra
    R4venelibra Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    It is really annoying when fish eats already eaten pieces. Voted for this one.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    swedish fish also annoy when they destroy magic mixer yet i need it to throw some licorice swirls and icing
    and yet they don't destroy  the magic mixer when i i need to bring ingredient down above it in mixed level!
    so annoying they really need to go school & get some lectures!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?