Issues with the Piggy Bank

Bruce_BubelloBruce_Bubello Posts: 29 ✭✭
My Piggy Bank had quite a few Gold Bars in it and I used some of them for like extra moves.
It is now down to 1 Gold Bar and yet, when I complete a level that should provide gold bars,
they never seem to get added to my Piggy Bank ... Why is this ? ?  Also King should make
the Piggy Bank not have a storage limit. Let us let it build up until we decide we need to use
some of what is in there. We should not have to buy the Piggy Bank in order to use what we
accumulated by playing and beating levels that provide us with Gold Bars.

Answers

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,184 Legend
    Hello! I don't know about the piggy bank problem because I'm one of the players that won't pay for a single thing in the game. I will say that if they would always give you gold bars for free, then they wouldn't be as special and valuable.

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 16,799 Superstar
    edited March 26
    Hi @Bruce_Bubello, they are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting so let's try it now.  Clear the history and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game.  Then click on one of the links below to finish the troubleshooting.  Let's see if that works for you.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • Bruce_BubelloBruce_Bubello Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I normally use Firefox browser when I play on Facebook and it is set to clear browser history when I exit.
    What I will do is clear my Facebook cookies on the computer, but I do not think that has an affect.
    I also play on the laptop (windows 10 Home 64) using the App in windows 10 so that should be up to date
    Please let me know if it works for you.  Did you install the new version that came yesterday?
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    I do not manually update it. I do know a  new version installed about 1 week ago
    A new version was released yesterday, 1.147.0.
    edited March 26
    I just let it update to 1.147 version ... will see how it goes. I have windows update turned off & only let it come on when I absolutely need it to.
    As mentioned I did the update and also cleared Facebook cookies and relogged into Facebook .. So far the piggy bank is the same way
    Well you tried everything so it might be a new glitch starting.  I'll keep my eyes open here for the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.